Big thank you

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say a big thank you to all those that play in thid.
My Half-Ogre Mercenery 'Domerc' capped today.
It's the first time Iv'e stayed in Thid till cap.
So thanks to all that fought with and against me, it's been fun.

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
shame you always sticked near the zerg :(

/keprobalsi :p

You obviously havent been playing in thid recently.
I ran solo Id say 95% of my time there. I used SC'ed equipment and was rarely buffed unless someone with a buff bot offered them.
Which bg toon have you seen me with?

I remember setting up many duels, one with a troll savage near mb.
Unfortunatly a fg albs ran straight up to both of us while we were sitting down and spammed nukes till he died. I went mad with them, but what can you do? :mad:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Domerc said:
I ran solo Id say 95% of my time there.

Bullshit, as we duo'd for practically the whole of Sunday/Monday! :p

Reaver + Merc = Uber duo.. Think we took down 2x Bd's, a skald and a healer at one point - Unbuffed.

But yeah, Domerc didnt move with the Zerg much.

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
But yeah, Domerc didnt move with the Zerg much.

Aye thats right.. seen him running around mb with my sb, to pick u a fight with brave stealthers or other soloers passing by.

Re-roll your char and come have fun with us :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Domerc said:
You obviously havent been playing in thid recently.
I ran solo Id say 95% of my time there. I used SC'ed equipment and was rarely buffed unless someone with a buff bot offered them.
Which bg toon have you seen me with?

me and my friend only got level 24 today, sorry if you used to run solo before today :)

i play keprobalsi, troll zerk with pink cloak and black body, think we killed you once (i duo with a skald) and rest of the time you sticked really close to the zerg :x

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
me and my friend only got level 24 today, sorry if you used to run solo before today :)

i play keprobalsi, troll zerk with pink cloak and black body, think we killed you once (i duo with a skald) and rest of the time you sticked really close to the zerg :x

I remember some fights with you yes.
The time you killed me was 2v1, you run with buffs, DT wasn't up, I couldn't outrun you, you're a duel weilder and a 2-hander so I didn't stand much of a chance! After that I watched out for you and stuck close to the zerg for my own protection. I wasnt about to go 2v1 again.
Ive had my fair share of stealther group attacks and can take 2v1 as long as DT is up, but dont think I could kill you two at once.

I saw you do some nice flanking moves against the alb zerg near mb. Albs arent very clever at the best of times.

Anyway, if you run with your skald friend again, you'll do pretty well. Utility of the skald and both of your melee should make short work of anything but stealther groups.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
u were running solo outside apk first time i saw you, i was about to wtf pwn in melee, and then u ran off.

u then came back down ran around a bit whilst i lined up some crits on u, u ran back.

came back down...i lined up couple more crits, we were 1on1 and i was about to kill u in melee when some gay scout hits me.

then i ported back unbuffed, ran out of mpk who do i see straight away YOU :p shot u for shit with njo buffs then proceded to out melee you, was fun though, retribution is so sweet.

anyway next time least try and solo a hunter in melee 1on1 without scout adding :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Domerc said:
I remember some fights with you yes.
The time you killed me was 2v1, you run with buffs, DT wasn't up, I couldn't outrun you, you're a duel weilder and a 2-hander so I didn't stand much of a chance! After that I watched out for you and stuck close to the zerg for my own protection. I wasnt about to go 2v1 again.
Ive had my fair share of stealther group attacks and can take 2v1 as long as DT is up, but dont think I could kill you two at once.

Fair enough :) Usually we don't chainkill people who run solo though, just havn't met any today except one luri ns and you the first run.

I saw you do some nice flanking moves against the alb zerg near mb. Albs arent very clever at the best of times.

We did some blind charges into them but it really failed, so we tried to lure some out which went better :D

Anyway, if you run with your skald friend again, you'll do pretty well. Utility of the skald and both of your melee should make short work of anything but stealther groups.

always run together, sometimes we grab some more people when its zergy, its kinda fun :p

just give more hibs :( /hug to those guys called qqirl, ownedtbh tho! ;D

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
u were running solo outside apk first time i saw you, i was about to wtf pwn in melee, and then u ran off.

u then came back down ran around a bit whilst i lined up some crits on u, u ran back.

came back down...i lined up couple more crits, we were 1on1 and i was about to kill u in melee when some gay scout hits me.

then i ported back unbuffed, ran out of mpk who do i see straight away YOU :p shot u for shit with njo buffs then proceded to out melee you, was fun though, retribution is so sweet.

anyway next time least try and solo a hunter in melee 1on1 without scout adding :p

Can't say I recall that tbh. I must have been looking for a port back to goth, or perhaps I was just coming out of another fight with low health/ end...
Anyway a Hunter can't out-melee a HO crush Mercenary, buffed or unbuffed DT would ruin your melee, not to mention stuns from crush spec.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Btw Jubey, Reaver capped out of thid the other day, so if you see a brit merc called Cstazy, please dont shoot me as I have no defence. :x

jubey

Fledgling Freddie
my hunter is capped soon :x but ill be back in the form of a shadowzerk :( so mr. merc leave me alone :p

ps. grats :>

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yeah you didnt stick to the zerg alot but u sure did alot of hiding up at apk/ck, ive been below there spamming emotes like pointing at you beckoning taunt point at others and shake head etc... when u finally came away from the few others roaming below apk a SB came attacked u and the people you was with earlier ran in your direction :/ lucky i didnt get a chance to try duel you then... i did eventually get a duel with u though on my stealth zerker after hitting u with poison and chasing after you as u use a health potion and then an end potion by time i had ran out of end :p lucky poison did its job and i finished you eventually through the dirty tricks :p

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol well considering your a merc it wasnt far off out meleeing. i would have finished you off in combat first time if you scout hadnt popped.

and first time you were hitting for shit, and my melee was matching you, thats why u ran off back to apk like a big girl.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
oh and in response to hunters not being able to out melee mutch your wrong :p with my 16 spear +3 (should be +5 i know but never got round to it) i took on fair amount of infils that didnt get off PA, other archer classes didnt stand a chance. Tanks ok yes, kind of needed to shoot them rather alot first :p

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
hehe yeah you didnt stick to the zerg alot but u sure did alot of hiding up at apk/ck, ive been below there spamming emotes like pointing at you beckoning taunt point at others and shake head etc... when u finally came away from the few others roaming below apk a SB came attacked u and the people you was with earlier ran in your direction :/ lucky i didnt get a chance to try duel you then... i did eventually get a duel with u though on my stealth zerker after hitting u with poison and chasing after you as u use a health potion and then an end potion by time i had ran out of end :p lucky poison did its job and i finished you eventually through the dirty tricks :p

Apk/CK are very nice places to regen health and end, to avoid mid zerg and stealther groups and also a great place you can go afk.

Your description of our 'duel' is a bit worrying though..
You're saying that after you went for a PA, I continued to sprint out of melee range, used both a health pot and an end pot ( 60 seconds to use two pots) while you continued chasing me ( you ran out of end after sprinting for a 60 second chase) then you meleed me through dirty tricks?

A tall tale if ever there was one! :)

Gaddry said:
lol well considering your a merc it wasnt far off out meleeing. i would have finished you off in combat first time if you scout hadnt popped.

and first time you were hitting for shit, and my melee was matching you, thats why u ran off back to apk like a big girl.

I think I remember a few fights where you'd pop and hit with an arrow or two for round about 100 damage each, I'd sprint over to you and you'd speed away to MPK or to hide. Not much point in calling me a big girl if you make a habbit of running and hiding yourself ;)
If my melee was 'hitting for shit' I was probably rez sick and cant have been far from apk, otherwise you would have killed me with your arrows surely?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
one wasnt near mpk was outside apk when first tried to kill u.

and the way you were running around id be lucky to get off 2 shots on you which is not enough to take down a merc HPs. having said that i did kill u unbuffed outside mpk after i died from that scout adding.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
erm...

kk, i maybe of been speaking crap about an end potion AND a health potion but im sure i saw you use an end pot and it was not my hit and run shadowblade ;) it was my SZ who has no crit (apart from backstab 1) nm PA and i guess i cant really call it a duel... more of a chase but only time i got a one on one with u.

btw didnt really see u do anything good, 1 or 2 people said you was a pain in the ass in cg but on our side you was mostly known for being slow witted and getting killed from not knowing when to back out of range from nukes/bolts/dots/arrows :flame:

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
once said in cg.. don't worrie about teh crush merc he has low dex he hit like a girl :kissit:

Well can't confirm that u hit like a girl as i diden't have the chance to engage u in a 1on1..

Btw my skald will soon be in BG.. look out for the the chick Brazilian :D just got my armor 2night :)

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
kk, i maybe of been speaking crap about an end potion AND a health potion but im sure i saw you use an end pot and it was not my hit and run shadowblade ;) it was my SZ who has no crit (apart from backstab 1) nm PA and i guess i cant really call it a duel... more of a chase but only time i got a one on one with u.

btw didnt really see u do anything good, 1 or 2 people said you was a pain in the ass in cg but on our side you was mostly known for being slow witted and getting killed from not knowing when to back out of range from nukes/bolts/dots/arrows :flame:

Yes speaking crap. :eek:
The only person that caused me any problems was a Runie I think called Quzz or something like that. His bolts/ DDs were'nt very hard, but he had good caster speed and knew how to root/shoot. 5-7 bolts/DDs of 140ish damage each and I was dead. When I saw him I would run, no matter if I had full health and end. he was the only one i met that knew how to kill a tank properly. i could never catch him!
The other casters/archers I could easily kill or get out of range from.

Mishal said:
once said in cg.. don't worrie about teh crush merc he has low dex he hit like a girl

Have you ever played this game before? Crush is Strength based, not dex. :eek6:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
Domerc said:
Yes speaking crap. :eek:
The only person that caused me any problems was a Runie I think called Quzz or something like that. His bolts/ DDs were'nt very hard, but he had good caster speed and knew how to root/shoot. 5-7 bolts/DDs of 140ish damage each and I was dead. When I saw him I would run, no matter if I had full health and end. he was the only one i met that knew how to kill a tank properly. i could never catch him!
The other casters/archers I could easily kill or get out of range from.

typical denial of anyone else having beat him apart from one who owned him all the time, basic forum stuff although yes it was hard for anyone else apart from bolt casters as you was nearly always runing around up at apk. Sometimes we wonder how you albs can stand the boredom of the things you do...

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Domerc said:
Have you ever played this game before? Crush is Strength based, not dex. :eek6:

Did i say that? i just said what was said in cg.. or mayb the guy who said it meant ur speed was awful..

anyways.. i know crush is str..

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
I remember plenty of times I died (without using both a health and an end pot in the same fight I might add! :p )

The runie only sticks out because he was virtually unkillable by me.

Domerc

Fledgling Freddie
Mishal said:
Did i say that? i just said what was said in cg.. or mayb the guy who said it meant ur speed was awful..

anyways.. i know crush is str..

Even if he meant my melee speed he still got it wrong. Melee speed is quickness, is it not?
He was probably right about speed, I was only partially SC'ed and most of it concentrated on melee resists, strength/con and hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom