big problem

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
this is an problem that's been on fh long.this is not an flaming post tho, nor an whine post. it's an discussion post

the problem is the love of flming others. the flaming often comes in replies with the only though to joke or make fun of an serius thread.

the discussion is, why do people love to flame so much , and when will peole stop flaming serius threads?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Demon2k3 said:
this is an problem that's been on fh long.this is not an flaming post tho, nor an whine post. it's an discussion post

the problem is the love of flming others. the flaming often comes in replies with the only though to joke or make fun of an serius thread.

the discussion is, why do people love to flame so much , and when will peole stop flaming serius threads?

Flaming is teh sex

To recieve a flame is the highest praise you can get xD

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
but is it like taht in all cases then tahdius?

Cylian

Can't get enough of FH
bored at work/school

flame threads are generally more active than reasonable threads.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
And we all know that the more active a thread .. the bigger the e-peen of the threadstarter ... so by farming this post I'm in fact both confirming the topicstarters point as well as cultivating his e-peen.

I should get a medal for my kindess tbh!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i hate it when you got a really good discussion thread going, loads of people putting foward all different opionions then you get some pillock who decides theyre right and everyone else is wrong and the whole thread degenerates in to either a mass pile up or 2 people having a pop at eachother and spamming getting totally off topic and ruining it for everyone,

imo this kind of thing should be kept to PM's no one ever says you HAVE to agree with the other posters opionions just try and respect them you can say you disagree and put foward your side with out getting personal and swearing/name calling etc.

one of the really cool things about online discussions is you dont know who your talking with, how old they are, what education/ experiences theyve had or even what they look like which in my xp IRL being able to see who your talking to sometimes affects your ability to either take them seriously or respect them (sad but true) its great that here everyones on equal ground and flaming someone just because you disagree with them tends to make the flamer look inadequate whereas if they put foward an intelligent post explaining why they disagree and why they think they other persons post is flawed then they come off looking 100% better.

this is just how i see things but i really enjoy a good healthy discussion i love hearing what others think about stuff and i love getting the chance to say how i feel, flaming only spoils this for everyone, and it can be really hurtfull if the person on the recieving end is a sensitive soul, i think with this being an on line board some times people forget that theyre actually talking to real people with feelings just try and be considerate when your posting a reply and this place would be so much better.

Gamah

Banned
I enjoy a good flame ~~ A lot of the stuff I say is taken out of context though :(

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
tbh i hate it when you got a really good discussion thread going, loads of people putting foward all different opionions then you get some pillock who decides theyre right and everyone else is wrong and the whole thread degenerates in to either a mass pile up or 2 people having a pop at eachother and spamming getting totally off topic and ruining it for everyone,

imo this kind of thing should be kept to PM's no one ever says you HAVE to agree with the other posters opionions just try and respect them you can say you disagree and put foward your side with out getting personal and swearing/name calling etc.

one of the really cool things about online discussions is you dont know who your talking with, how old they are, what education/ experiences theyve had or even what they look like which in my xp IRL being able to see who your talking to sometimes affects your ability to either take them seriously or respect them (sad but true) its great that here everyones on equal ground and flaming someone just because you disagree with them tends to make the flamer look inadequate whereas if they put foward an intelligent post explaining why they disagree and why they think they other persons post is flawed then they come off looking 100% better.

this is just how i see things but i really enjoy a good healthy discussion i love hearing what others think about stuff and i love getting the chance to say how i feel, flaming only spoils this for everyone, and it can be really hurtfull if the person on the recieving end is a sensitive soul, i think with this being an on line board some times people forget that theyre actually talking to real people with feelings just try and be considerate when your posting a reply and this place would be so much better.
Well said :clap:
By the I liked your other Sig better :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aoln said:
flaming is fun, everyone knows it :p

Stupid replies that don't even make sense are even better :p.

Wheres jamie or pip when you need an example :x

Gamah

Banned
Welcome, Gamah.
You last visited: Today at 07:44 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 20.
Since your last visit 4811 threads and
18 posts have been created!

oh rly!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Flaming is the inability to express yourself in a civil manner.

That being said, Gamah is one big stupid Neanderthal man.

Kanim

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Flaming is the inability to express yourself in a civil manner.

That being said, Gamah is one big stupid Neanderthal man.

time for your weekly 'I quit' thread maybe?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Dandare said:
Well said :clap:
By the I liked your other Sig better :)
ya did?

well sadly i forgot the exact words from the old one....... so had to improvise a bit :fluffle:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
ya did?

well sadly i forgot the exact words from the old one....... so had to improvise a bit :fluffle:
Pweese keep your new one and will inundate you with rep points and we can luurve our baby ahem I mean new Sig,Jeez I gotta stop working the nightshift :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom