Big player-organized event on Brocéliande last night

A

Alrindel

According to the DAOC home page in french, there was a large event on Brocéliande last night that was player organized but sanctioned and aided by GOA's events team. The story (I gather) was about a firbolg who had vital secret information about Hibernia... the three realms sent out their forces to capture him and bring him back alive to their capitals.

Ultimately the evil Middies prevailed and the poor firbolg was taken back to Jordheim where he is probably now screaming everything he knows as the trolls shove red-hot... well, never mind about that.

Anyways, it sounds like they had a lot of fun and I wondered if anyone had any first hand information about it - I'm particularly curious about to what extent the GMs helped. Was the firbolg an NPC? Neutral? Did they actually teleport him back to Midgard? Where did the firbolg start off so that all the realms had more or less a fair chance of getting to him?

S

SFXman

Generally the "event characters" are P(layer)C(ontrolled)C(haracters) since they need to answer individual questions and deal with a variety of people... I bet he was in Yggdra or something... lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom