Big news! Big news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorimor1

Banned
think I'm with Gamah on this one. Everyone knows that the CoC is constantly being broken via out-of-game selling and buying of platinum/other things. As Gamah said, who cares? There is no reason to make a big deal about it and imo you are the one making yourself look like an idiot by making a thread regarding the situation.

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, we all know that. But doing it obviously and going directly against CoC where people can see it. Wise choice? .. no? Furthermore, it is against FH rules aswell ..

I'm not the fool here, i just don't like Gamah, his constant whine threads, and threads like the one where he posted ..

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
think I'm with Gamah on this one. Everyone knows that the CoC is constantly being broken via out-of-game selling and buying of platinum/other things. As Gamah said, who cares? There is no reason to make a big deal about it and imo you are the one making yourself look like an idiot by making a thread regarding the situation.
So, because criminals break the law constantly, it's ok to break the law?

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Subform said:
I'm not the fool here, i just don't like Gamah, his constant whine threads, and threads like the one where he posted ..

and what is this but a whine thread - its pointless

Dorimor1

Banned
Deepflame said:
So, because criminals break the law constantly, it's ok to break the law?

Well maybe my post came out wrong. I meant that you can't (unfortunatly) stop people doing and going on about it won't make a difference. I wasn't saying that its alright to do, its just that 95% of people I know couldn't care less.

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
I'll give Dorimor somewhat right here.

I don't think his post was saying what you thought.
I find it very wrong even to discuss where to buy plats, accounts, items, or whatever is illegal .. AS IT IS ILLEGAL! ..

The reason why i made this post was because someone actually posted a link, and afterwards defended it .. instead of just asking it to be deleted and apologize for his retardness ..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I've read the Forums CoC :)

I like it, it means i can be really offensive.

Subform, you little drama queen, feel free to fuckoff and play chicken with High speed bullet trains.

Dorimor1, your just as bad in other threads and i would wish you the same sort of thing but i agree with you in this thread :(

(Personal Attacks 4tw)

As for CoC breakage, thats up to GoA to interven, not some random poster on a forum.

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't interveening, it was having a debate .. a closed one afaik. So keep shhush now.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Subform said:
Wasn't interveening, it was having a debate .. a closed one afaik. So keep shhush now.

then why the hell did you make this thread?

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Can't believe I wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this thread :(

Gimme back those 30 seconds you bastards!!!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
The point of this thread was to complain about Gamah, nothing else from what I see. :m00:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Well maybe my post came out wrong. I meant that you can't (unfortunatly) stop people doing and going on about it won't make a difference. I wasn't saying that its alright to do, its just that 95% of people I know couldn't care less.
Hehe, ok, I'll agree on that! :) However, it never hurts to try and stop people from doing it, even if it is wasted effort, atleast you can feel good about yourself or something!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
Can't believe I wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this thread :(

Gimme back those 30 seconds you bastards!!!

hans moleman 4tw

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Hehe, ok, I'll agree on that! :) However, it never hurts to try and stop people from doing it, even if it is wasted effort, atleast you can feel good about yourself or something!

Which was my exact point to begin with .. thank you :) ..

And i feel guuuuwwd :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deepflame said:

Nice to see Phoenix Legion still standing up for the values of good clean gaming fun, with people honouring the game's code of conduct. :)

It was, as subform has admitted, a bit of a silly thread with the point being made properly in the other forum. Closed on user request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom