Food Big Mac madness

Everz

FH is my second home
That has made me crave a maccies, ent had one in months

:(.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I wonder when he started counting. I can't imagine he started the moment he had one, more like as a thought process he went 'hey, I eat quite a few of these bad boys, I think I'll count how many I eat' a little after the fact. If so, he's prolly well past 25,000, the foooool! ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
He has an OCD so I think it was from the start?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No mate it's not, he's not over weight either by the looks.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Did someone watch him eat every one?
Perfectly healthy,balanced nutritional food (whatever 'nutritional' means) if everyone in the world could eat a Big mac every day .we'd all be a lot healthier.

The food police have distorted your reason.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Generally no one should do such a thing but there are people who don't process food in the same way as everyone else.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Generally no one should do such a thing but there are people who don't process food in the same way as everyone else.
Well the big mac in itself it not unhealthy, sure might contain a bit much fat, but its the chips and ½+L coke thats the big baddies here. And i always order my Big Mac with extra all cept the sauce and cheese. And some mcd´s even grill some fresh onion for you if you ask.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Had 2 McDonalds this week. Couldn't help it. I@m not convinced they're free of E numbers. Must be something to make them taste the way they do. LSD? Managed to resist today. Came home early from work as the Mrs needs help assembling a new washing line (!!!). We'll have a curry tonight.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Had 2 McDonalds this week. Couldn't help it. I@m not convinced they're free of E numbers. Must be something to make them taste the way they do. LSD? Managed to resist today. Came home early from work as the Mrs needs help assembling a new washing line (!!!). We'll have a curry tonight.
Well generally i get hungry far faster on a big mac, than a normal 90g burger from the burger joint around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom