Big Lagg Problem :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
BEER LAG

Dear GoA when are you going to get this Damn lagg sorted out? Tonight it was really bad and nearly impossible to play. For some reason the Beer Lagg was making me go east instead of west, there was at least a 30 second delay. My group even noticed,so i dont think its just me they made comments like :

"WTF?"
"Are you blind?"
"Where the frog are we"
"Why did you run away from the zerg"
"We are all going to die now"

I think you need to get Opentransit to look at it again, maybe if they import cheap french lager the lag might go away, well at least to a playable level.

I did a pingplot but it stopped responding at the curry house, then when i tried to get more beer from the shop it came back destination unreachable. I would of done a Trace route but i tried that last night and got lost, I think it worked for the taxi driver though, as the destination was reachable although it went through more hops than usual, i think about £12 more than usual.

I honestly think the Beer lagg is going to be terrible over the christmas period. I am holding The GM's (Req, Zen, Eri and Xal) responsible for this, please dont give me any crap with passing this up to Senior people. I think you should fully test this Beer Lagg and see what we have to put up with, even if this means testing it all over europe.

anyway,

merry xmas

scorge

:m00:

Ps this is not a Wine thread
;)

Tilda

Dear scorge,
When will you read the other threads, where more info is requested, and its stated that OT are still looking into it.
scorge said:
also, lol at this :D

Tilda

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
yeah lag is bad somtimes etc. etc. we know that now and it is posted several times

what i realy wonna comment

"WTF?"
"Are you blind?"
"Where the frog are we"
"We are all going to die now"

:fluffle:

its to easy i let other do it ...... must resist

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
:D its meant to be a bit of humour and the perils of playing while drinking :D

And not really a whine about lag.......... maybe i should drink more.... :drink:

Gamah

Banned
Not sure how people didn't get this one...made me chuckle loh and :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: on me

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
oh by the way i am drinking this at the moment :) enjoy

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom