big gratz to coolan,nate,omgodarhall,vorenus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
first want to thx coolan and nate for adding me ,second this stupid zerker that was after me with a healer from bleedmer to glen !!! Gratz to every sad drop point campers !!:twak: yes this is a whine

hestethhun i saw u at drop dying from those sad campers

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
rr 9 reaver and ure whining with all the toys u have to use.. lol.... as for chasing u too glen.. wierd how u could out run us when we was on speed and u wasnt....

Brite

Banned
placeing bets on when Xrystofer gets banned (yes i did copy and paste his name cba to type that shit ^^)

within an hour 3/1

1 - 2 hours - 2/1

2 - 4 hours - 4/1

4- 6 hours - 5/1

6 hours + - 10/1

Never - Evens

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
normaly dont add but being 6k from rr6 and having no relics i'll add on anything atm.

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
placeing bets on when Xrystofer gets banned (yes i did copy and paste his name cba to type that shit ^^)

within an hour 3/1

1 - 2 hours - 2/1

2 - 4 hours - 4/1

4- 6 hours - 5/1

6 hours + - 10/1

Never - Evens
lol?:touch:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
That means Xrystofer (copy pasted too) have stopped adding now? Another reborn-rr9-so-now-stopped-adding-and-whining-when-others-repay-for-8-rr's joining the flock?

Nate

FH is my second home
how the albs got the relics means i have no respect for you guys atm, until they are returned in a nicely labled box :) and the i-rvr zerg killing anything and everything kinda gets you to the place where killallalbs should be everyones last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom