BIG grats to Zturm Brightblade from The Royal Guard

J

Jarahl Valinor

BIG grats to Zturm Brightblade from The Royal Guard for hitting the big 50... Another Armsman will join us in RvR now ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

Belomar

Congratulations, Zturm! :clap:

I just wonder what it is with all these people choosing "Brightblade" as their last name, I think I must have seen at least 10 people using it. Odd.

N

nanorch

FAO: Belomar

http://www.sffworld.com/authors/w/weis_margaret/reviews/dragonlancecronicles.html

The Dragonlance Chronicles, a series of fantasy books that were quite excellent when you were 12-16 yrs old. Thats not a pisstake btw, they would make for somewhat juvenile reading for a more mature reader and while they do not really compare to The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings they were simply excellent when read at the appropriate age/time. If you haven't read 'em and you can factor in the age/mentality requirement during reading I'd recommend them or at least give em to your children to read(unless you are one of those children :p). Great books!

Sturm Brightblade is the human Paladin character, very passionate, noble and almost self-oppressive personality that imo describes a true Paladin of light, a man willing to lay down his life for his comrades and hold true to his God.

Absolutely nothing like the tanks you see in Emain most nights :p

edit: errrrrr......GRATZ on 50 Zturm !! :)

more book reviews next week, stay tuned! ;)

1 more thing! thats where Raistlin Majere and his brother Caramon (Karamon is an Alb isn't he?) plagiarised their names from! (I wanted Raistlin for my Sorc but the bugger had nicked it, good thing anyway, after all these nerfs it would have sounded like Waist Ofayear hehe), anyway I'll stop now, bb.

S

Screeech

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DUDE !!!!!!!

ABOUT TIME :p

BIG GRATTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUDDY !!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom