Big grats to Peat - RR5 Shroomer!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Abit late, I know, but I think its worth a BIG applause for obtaining RR5 on an animist

Well deserved Peat, also dont forget to mention he's actually RR6 by now if you consider the RP-penalty shrooms offer and the kills he does with shrooms after he died :clap:

I think its a huge thing to get RR5 with an animist; because the class is very hard to play successfully in RvR due to various issues with the class itself in RvR. In PvE they rock but RvR is an entirely different ballgame where slow casting casters with slow moving wisps dont exactly do too well..

Therefore: Well deserved Peat, hands down to you ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Grats :)

Tis nice to see someone playing a char that isnt often considered a good grouping class in an open rvr situation.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Puppet, nice of you to post this.

I think anyone who has fought me or fought alongside me knows my RR is from time spent chipping away rather than winning many fights, but I rarely fail to have laugh in the frontier :)

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
wd

Grats Peat

hehe

peatbog.full.jpg
:p

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hoho, Cedea :D

Someone told me there was a Magic card called Peat Bog, but I had never seen it. I'm toying with the idea of putting "If there are no depletion counters on Peat Bog, sacrifice it" in my sig. Amongst my friends I have a certain reputation for ... dying a lot.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
animist on Broc ;-D:
1 Tarz Piwette Hibernia 3,925,553 657,544 50 Lury Killah Animist Celt

Grats tho ;)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Peat.

We want to see you in mushie mode now.

p.s. does that mean i can hide in you? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom