Big Grats To Babe And Loafer!!!

J

Jarahl Valinor

A BIG congrats to Babe from Avengers of Pendragon, and Loafer from Herfølge Boldklub, who practicly dinged 50 the same time at Spot 2 in Lyonesse :) Thats 2 more lvl 50 stealthers to Albion ;)

GRATS!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

TheKiddy

Thx all

Got to say what a pleasure it was to ding in such a great group, thx to everyone who put up with my whining while trying to lvl and a big thx to all those who died while finishing my epic, damn that was a tough one!

M

mcdonalds

Grats m8 :)

Well done m8 :D

Now go put that inf to the way that it was intended

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Rusfighter

Gratzzor Babe :) BTW Yr PA is just 320... hmm... not so much ;)

... yesterday at Odins ... IP rox :p

T

TheKiddy

hehe, u were dead without IP i think, but my PA will b low on chain wearers because i am slash, respec is not too far away and 50 thrust will help me there i think!

O

old.Rusfighter

Nope. I can kill U without IP 1v1... 2DD+2Hstyle+mezz (wait DD timer) 2DD+2Hstyle - 90% U'll be dead at this momend. Yesterday i couldt wait 4 DD timer reset cos of 2FG+ albs near :(

The only 1 chance U can kill me 1v1 is stun then run, restealth, repoison Yr weapons and PA again if U can catch me :)

I

Ironstone

Many thanks all. Real nice to level the same time as Babe as we spent a while at gobbos xp'ing together around level 44.

Was really nice to be in some great tree groups in the last few levels.

N

NetNifty

Gratz! and Gratz to Adranicus (Also in AoP) who dinged the day b4!

O

old.[BF]MaD

grats babe ,

its about time FFS but u deserve it , seen u solo ur inf all day long in several places , along side mine until 46 actually , but i dont have the "UMPF" to take him those 4 more lvls atm , will do some day :D

(or i might just take him to every single legion raid and leech the hell out of every mob - great exp :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom