Big Grats Spetsnaz Rr 8!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
argue and flim will have to play his stick of banzor card, that will pwn you all.

Gratz spetz

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
argue and flim will have to play his stick of banzor card, that will pwn you all.

Gratz spetz

NOOO...dont spell banzor with a Z raven....that will upset jamie:p and then he will pick on you too:((((((

Reser

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
I dont care if he spells different ;d Its not gonna stop me spleeping or shit ;d

He just self owned him self when he said that after i made a post ;D

Your just the casual fotm band wagon type looking for some love and hoping peeps will apreciate you for it ;D

I think hes a poor warden which im entitled to think, Saw him play and saw his way of playing and i dont think its up to his RR.

Thats MY opinion, No one elses maybe but i have my own views on things u c ;d

Such nice guy you are :twak:

Grats Best firby warden :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
NOOO...dont spell banzor with a Z raven....that will upset jamie:p and then he will pick on you too:((((((

Thing is i like Raven ;d

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Thing is i like Raven ;d

ohh..did spets do something nasty to you in rl?
Cause i can hardly think someone would have such negative feelings over a game ^^
But we are all different:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
btw not saying a word more here. Feels a bit disrespectfull when someone just died to bicker about whether you like spets or not , i couldnt care less...and im sure no one else do .
Over and out..

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
ohh..did spets do something nasty to you in rl?
Cause i can hardly think someone would have such negative feelings over a game ^^
But we are all different:)

Nothing in RL, Just think he has the shittest play style going, The hypocrit type u c ;d

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Nothing in RL, Just think he has the shittest play style going, The hypocrit type u c ;d
Now that you have made that clear, you no longer need to post in this thread.
Thank you!

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
thank u m8 for all those compliments i get from u

hell i must be doing something right as it seems, at least from both what u write here and there, ur pissed at me attitude all the time, and from PM i got from u (u should really see that one i was called zerging Italian, the rest was pure bad expressions witch i wont list here: FYI im zerging Ukrainian just so u know next time m8) and both what u said to me ingame when u loged ur bard Peavz to express urself properly (die IRL etc...), im flattered.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
what u said to me ingame when u loged ur bard Peavz to express urself properly (die IRL etc...), im flattered.
So pathetic..

Grats :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Spetsnaz said:

hell i must be doing something right as it seems, at least from both what u write here and there, ur pissed at me attitude all the time, and from PM i got from u (u should really see that one i was called zerging Italian, the rest was pure bad expressions witch i wont list here: FYI im zerging Ukrainian just so u know next time m8) and both what u said to me ingame when u loged ur bard Peavz to express urself properly (die IRL etc...), im flattered.

Haha ;d

The ban on my bard account wasnt mainly down to me :d but i was laughing when the shit was being typed and not stopping it.

I went on TS with Validor who actually had a bit of a clue ;D

I just genuinly think you play like a cvnt, I also just think you have no idea what your doing. Thats MY opinion ;d

Congratz on RR8 i guess it is quite a goal for you ;d

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:

if someone goes through the effort of actually logging a hib alt or so just to tell someone how he feels about getting killed( cause that is the bottom line of it...a sour looser), i think you reached bottom in this game. Jeez...thats prolly the most imature and pathetic stalker type behaviour i ever heard of next to visit somone in rl and beat them up( though after a thing like this you almost feel like doing that:p). Its so over the top so you have to start wonder if its cause they are so addicted to this game and the fix of always winning. Cause its just not a normal behaviour. At least not for someone over 16. Second of all i wonder what good its gonna do:p? People will think ur the worst looser and nerd on the server and you acomplished nothing else then making enemies that will later on contribute to ruin his pressious gaming even more in future. It must be lot of logging that bard for him then..: Have to logg him,...ohhhh....they added...they played unfaiirrr....have to have to..logg baaard!! Tell them...how i feeeel....have tooo:p I wouldnt see him in rvr and think, ahh he is a nice guy..lets spare him , i think most people after this thread will think he is a jerk and not care less if they ruin his fun. But hey.We all have a choise:p
over and out...

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
haha jamie being bitter to people cos he got kicked from AC xD

and you my friend are not the person that should talk about healrange, mister mercenary who dies in 10 out of 10 fights his group wins
9 out of 10 comments about you on vent is "jamie is out of range"
gogo r0x with your bard now m8, maybe next time you have time to sos and use instas b4 you whole group is already dead xD

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
I went on TS with Validor who actually had a bit of a clue ;D

I actually remember that...

I suggest you stay in that belief, relieved you weren't on our vent server when he came back on laughing...

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
I actually remember that...

I suggest you stay in that belief, relieved you weren't on our vent server when he came back on laughing...

Solari u bad boy xd

toxii said:
haha jamie being bitter to people cos he got kicked from AC xD

and you my friend are not the person that should talk about healrange, mister mercenary who dies in 10 out of 10 fights his group wins
9 out of 10 comments about you on vent is "jamie is out of range"
gogo r0x with your bard now m8, maybe next time you have time to sos and use instas b4 you whole group is already dead xD

LOL no comment on this one hahaha

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
Random shit

Im not playing bard ? Insta mezz wajn is rox and heal range thing, I used to be bad at it untill i got charge 3 and ran out to dumpage ;d

Anyway Mocxi theres plenty things to comment on your "play style" but im not about to go into things ;d

Keep on playing Spetsnaz. I'll keep trying to find you on inf when i play and i will continue to spam damage shield on you with chanter ;d

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Im not playing bard ? Insta mezz wajn is rox and heal range thing, I used to be bad at it untill i got charge 3 and ran out to dumpage ;d

Anyway Mocxi theres plenty things to comment on your "play style" but im not about to go into things ;d

Keep on playing Spetsnaz. I'll keep trying to find you on inf when i play and i will continue to spam damage shield on you with chanter ;d

You are the coolest:p

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

rofl

Infanity said:

aye i could have dex5 instead xdddddd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom