cleric
mincer
sorc
therug
pally
friar
merc

teh win :D

but zergteam, lol, next thing i know Tyka will post a radar whine about us :rolleyes:

Tilda

get used to it ;)

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by censi
Well I think Tyka is saying that he wouldn't be surprised if Tilda used a Radar, since she used voice prog to Craft

????

Good explanation Cens :p
Maybe.....maybe Glotn00b will get it now :D

O

old.Wildfire

"we had a gimped grp,1 mage and 4 tanks warden/bard/druid

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Gilead^
gratz

but to clarify we had a gimped grp,1 mage and 4 tanks warden/bard/druid

Just ask Amadon and Sharpo, that group is only gimped because it has a caster in it at all ;>

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Tyka
Would'nt surprise me if you used radar Tilda, since you used voice prog to spellcraft to 1000.

If that's not just a facetious wind-up, you're a cockwit :great:
A voice recognition program would mean you said '2' instead of pressing the 2 key. Difference in time spent or effort? None...
And if you're accusing Tilda of using some fast-craft hax0r, then you know not whereof you speak, because plenty of people beat tilda to legendary SC ;>
Popov, for instance? :>

A

ab_fluid

can i make a post everytime we kill FC ? please

O

old.Mitsu

Grats - will be interesting to see you guys with the bit of alb love. :great:

O

old.Wildfire

still getting over the fact that hibs think a group with bard + warden + druid can be anything other than balanced :p

A

alme

Originally posted by Gilead^
gratz

but to clarify we had a gimped grp,1 mage and 4 tanks warden/bard/druid against 1.5-2fg :rolleyes:

ps pramas is teh s00k,take him back :D

wtf is gimp about that grp lol ?

No instamezz+pb fortehwin? ^^

B

bult

yeah lol at that beeing gimped... better then anything albish ;>

S

Strondor_New

WTG FClings!
Also may i extend my continuing gratitude to Honourary FC Peeps like ubah cleric Abelardus, Pitonisa (where are you these days m8?), Rure, Taxi, and many others.

Also big wave to ubah cleric Noret who has returned from the grave! Decided the red pill wasnt the right pill after all?;p

K

K0nah

Originally posted by ab_fluid
can i make a post everytime we kill FC ? please

feel free anytime u do it with even numbers, come to think if it i dont ever recall an even numbers fight, been trampled by ur 2-3fg minizerg alot, but maybe one day eh

and soon.. ;)

but yeah, we outnumbered u it hardly deserved a "we pwn" thread, had much better fights in last weeks that never got a mention. think tilda musta been struck by the shock of finding only 1fg of VGN, as we all were :p

G

Gilead^

well its gimped in as far as that we have 3 power relics and its not playing to our strengths also the fact that one RA BoF makes the tanks more or less useless at dmg output

or shall we just go back to albs whining about their classes days after getting love:p

O

old.psychic

feel free anytime u do it with even numbers, come to think if it i dont ever recall an even numbers fight, been trampled by ur 2-3fg minizerg alot, but maybe one day eh

and soon..

but yeah, we outnumbered u it hardly deserved a "we pwn" thread, had much better fights in last weeks that never got a mention. think tilda musta been struck by the shock of finding only 1fg of VGN, as we all were [/B]

1: We dont go in 3fg for the 235511ist time
2: omg, complain about our 2fg, when all we see is FC, with the rest of the alb zerg, k... but hey we did meet you 1fg vs 1fg yesterday : http://www34.brinkster.com/morkovkino/FC.jpg copy+paste, ah well forget it

F

Freppe^^

sshot240.jpg

Just so you know, thats FC's 1fg as they said on irc, so watch our for their 2fg. :)

A

ab_fluid

konah u r a very bitter man who has been owned far too many times

K

K0nah

Originally posted by ab_fluid
konah u r a very bitter man who has been owned far too many times

if by "owned" u mean steamrollered 2:1 by tehvgnminizerg, yup defo, which is why we've recruited alot of new peeps to enable us to play the 2-3fg game with NP/RG and yourselves, you will be seeing the fruits of our labours shortly ;)

B

Brutalos

Ahh yeah right, those Zergions that ruine my day in Odins.. plz come 4 by 4 so we can have a chance with Xionati, K thanx.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by K0nah
if by "owned" u mean steamrollered 2:1 by tehvgnminizerg, yup defo, which is why we've recruited alot of new peeps to enable us to play the 2-3fg game with NP/RG and yourselves, you will be seeing the fruits of our labours shortly ;)

the day u see 3fg vgn i will bend over and kiss my own arse.

S

Strondor_New

Originally posted by Brutalos
Who are those FC's?

I guess it must be hard for you to differentiate between all those different blips on your radar screen. My deepest sympathies :flame:

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Strondor_New
I guess it must be hard for you to differentiate between all those different blips on your radar screen. My deepest sympathies :flame:
:clap:

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Strondor_New

lol

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by Tilda
ah..

found my idea group:

Reaver
cleric
mincer
sorc
therug
pally
friar
merc

teh win :D

but zergteam, lol, next thing i know Tyka will post a radar whine about us :rolleyes:

Tilda

OMG how can u forget Scout?:p

Users who are viewing this thread