Big day for First Cohort

E

Eggy

Congratulations to everyone in FC for bringing our grand total of RPs up to the rather large sum of 60 million :) I'd also like to thank all the mids and hibs that helped us to get so far, and of course Strondor for being a great GM :)

Lot's more to come, I'm sure!

T

Tilda

should also be pointed out that the final 30k came from us killing VGN in an even fight, and they used insta mes :p

E

Eggy

Sorc mez duration chant + Ablative mincer chant + Cleric and friar buffs + Cleric heal proc buff + 6 resist buffs + Sorc power + End regen + BoF + Nobody hitting the cleric healing for stupid amounts = DEAD HIBS

A

alithiel50

Well played to everyone in FC, and thanks to all who have contributed RP's :clap:

1 hour /played in RvR and already my Paladin is RR2! :p

T

Tilda

ah..

found my idea group:

Reaver
cleric
mincer
sorc
therug
pally
friar
merc

teh win :D

but zergteam, lol, next thing i know Tyka will post a radar whine about us :rolleyes:

Tilda

C

censi

Reaver FG
cleric FG
mincer FG
sorc FG
therug FG
pally FG
friar FG
merc FG

okoks enough sorry

T

Tilda

Originally posted by censi
Reaver FG
cleric FG
mincer FG
sorc FG
therug FG
pally FG
friar FG
merc FG

okoks enough sorry

shoo luri :whip:

C

Cronn

Reaver FG
cleric FG
mincer FG
sorc FG
therug FG
pally FG
friar FG
merc FG

okoks enough sorry

Someone got owned

C

Carlos Bananos

Reaver FG
cleric FG
mincer FG
sorc FG
therug FG
pally FG
friar FG
merc FG

okoks enough sorry

:ROFLMAO:

G

ghaladriel

:clap:

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort] :flame:

G

Gilead^

gratz

but to clarify we had a gimped grp,1 mage and 4 tanks warden/bard/druid against 1.5-2fg :rolleyes:

ps pramas is teh s00k,take him back :D

K

K0nah

60 mill in a fairly short period, from a small team thats now abit bigger... and no we dont spend 18hrs a day in emain.

if anything our recent rp earnings have dropped dramatically due the "we zerg cos u zerg" phenomena in emain the last few months, roll on the new rvr zones and giv fg vs fg arenas kthnx :(

go team etc, onwards to 100mill!!1 :clap:

O

old.Zanaa

friar
friar
friar
minstrel
cleric
cleric
sorc
icewiz

I think friars are good? yep :p

T

Tyka

Well played, thanks for bringing some challenge to the battlefield when roaming 1-2fgs. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Tilda
but zergteam, lol, next thing i know Tyka will post a radar whine about us :rolleyes:

Would'nt surprise me if you used radar Tilda, since you used voice prog to spellcraft to 1000.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
Well played, thanks for bringing some challenge to the battlefield when roaming 1-2fgs. Keep up the good work.

Would'nt surprise me if you used radar Tilda, since you used voice prog to spellcraft to 1000.

Explain the last comment pls.
Regards, Glottis

C

censi

Well I think Tyka is saying that he wouldn't be surprised if Tilda used a Radar, since she used voice prog to Craft

????

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Tyka

voice program??

Users who are viewing this thread