Big Brother

Marc

FH is my second home
Getting tasty now, just wish it wasnt evictions tonight :( Maxwell seems to be suffering from the "im a cockney therefore im rock hard" syndrome added to the fact hes gettin his nuts with something that looks like a man means hes gotta be odds on favourite to go tonight. Im hoping he stays in cos im sure at somepoint Derek is gonna lose it and glass him or sommat. As for the rest, Elton John (Craig) needs a good kicking and so does that fancy boy Anthony. The others are all ok. I want Science or that new Bloke to win.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sorry so off topic its beyond belief, but i just saw you sig and OMG i wanna Pimblets pie!!! thats such a cool name its almost on parr with Mrs Miggins Pie Shoppe pies!!

back to b/b dont watch it sorry but i would totally watch it if they had pie.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
sorry so off topic its beyond belief, but i just saw you sig and OMG i wanna Pimblets pie!!! thats such a cool name its almost on parr with Mrs Miggins Pie Shoppe pies!!

back to b/b dont watch it sorry but i would totally watch it if they had pie.

Pimblets is a chain of bakers in St Helens and without doubt are the best Pie makers in the world. Their meat & potato pies have won countless awards over the years. Well worth the visit to St Helens to try one.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna play with Orlaiths tits tbh, they are ace, fake but ace I had a dream about them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mojo said:
I wanna play with Orlaiths tits tbh, they are ace, fake but ace I had a dream about them.

i had a dream last night i was in newcastle eating a donut yesterday and there were vending machines in the holiday inn that gave you free packets of munchies if you walked past and said "sweetheart"

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I liked it but I dont. Waste of time. :|

But the girl whos just got evicted has big boobs if that counts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom