Big Brother Breaking news

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
^i read that as "racism is fine in private, but not when you are in the public eye!"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i do it with my mates too, i just dont do it in certain places where ppl can hear/see/stab me

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Stupid girl.... got friends from all ethnicities and from time to time we engage in a bit of racial banter with each other saying all manner of which and what's, but only amongst ourselves and definitely not in public!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Her offence being that shes white. Only blacks are allowed to say ******.

Not that anyone will have the balls to report the story that way, brace yourself for another round of "OMG channel 4 are evil" pish.

emily was the fittest, as shown in these screengrabs of her arse.
I find it amusing that http://www.myspace.com/emilysbum
exists.

Possibly more amusing that I originally saw that link from an American. Or maybe thats just pathetic :m00:

Chilly

Balls of steel
If you hate big brother then why did you open this? The title clearly said what this was about

Because I was hoping BB had been destroyed, along with the production company, presenters, contestants and all people ever who think they should be IN BB.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its a good job Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock wasn't on Celebrity Big Brother.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
^i read that as "racism is fine in private, but not when you are in the public eye!"

not really. obviously i'm careful where i say it because the word carries negative connotations, but when i greet a friend with an ironic "sup *****!" i don't mean it offensively, or as a derogatory term. i think nick frost says it in shaun of the dead, which is probably where i imitate it from :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
the thing that gets me, its reasons like this that cause the PC brigade to ban everything, then its the same people that complained about the word being used lightly are the ones who moan Political Correctness has gone mad, its your fucking fault for moaning about it in the first fucking place

mank!

Part of the furniture
the most ironic thing is that she will probably become quite well known for this outburst. possibly more so than if she'd kept her mouth shut.

nice arse though. tenner says she's in zoo/nuts/fhm/daily sport by the end of the month.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
the most ironic thing is that she will probably become quite well known for this outburst. possibly more so than if she'd kept her mouth shut.

nice arse though. tenner says she's in zoo/nuts/fhm/daily sport by the end of the month.

heres hoping

nath

Fledgling Freddie
not really. obviously i'm careful where i say it because the word carries negative connotations, but when i greet a friend with an ironic "sup *****!" i don't mean it offensively, or as a derogatory term. i think nick frost says it in shaun of the dead, which is probably where i imitate it from :)

Lol - I do exactly the same, stolen from Nick Frost too :D

Kryten

Old Cow.
lol, ditto :D

too many people watching Shaun of the Dead I think - but why not, brilliant film. Nick Frost makes me chuckle :D

"Would any of you kunts, like a drink?"

On which note, Hot Fuzz out on DVD on monday :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just seen it on TV, Channel 4 making a big deal out of nothing to increase viewers and show themselves as being anti racist. This country is a fucking joke. It wasnt even used in an aggressive tone.

I think we should complain to the Advert agencies because the new Trident advert uses white males speaking in an english voice OMFG THEY ARE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF WHITE PEOPLE !!!!!!! This planet really needs a major natural disaster to give people something wortwhile to worry about.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What a joke, me and my friends call each other whatever the fuck we want. It's friendly banter. C4 have really taken things out of context here.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Its all about publicity, Emily was a tool anyway but the context in which she used it was no where near being offensive. As for Charley faking insult she'll gladly let people call her a whore and a slag for sleeping around, but call her a name that has no impact on her because she would not know what it is like to be a slave makes me cringe.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gotta agree here.

This PC bollox is really fucking awful. I get called so many names in jest and I just laugh and give it back as good as I get.

Emily was indeed used as a ratings improving tool, Charley faked all "shocked" attitude (someone slow her fucking voice down).

All in all, we have lost the best arse in the house, and I think someone who would have caused some pretty decent viewing in the way of arguments later on.

Would calling Laura a taffy get someone thrown out of the house?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Charley proper played up to that, she kept going on about it making it worse, then to drag someone outside to tell them, she gets caught and tries to style it out. Tells them look dont tell any of them in there, goes into the bedroom and starts telling everyone, fucking bint i hope she gets stoned when leaving the house

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Gotta agree here.

This PC bollox is really fucking awful. I get called so many names in jest and I just laugh and give it back as good as I get.

Would you walk up to a black person you've only known a week and call them a Nigg3r though or an asian person a Pak1?

TBH they should have let it run like it would in real life and have had someone come in and punch the stupid posh bint's lights out....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Would you walk up to a black person you've only known a week and call them a Nigg3r though or an asian person a Pak1?

TBH they should have let it run like it would in real life and have had someone come in and punch the stupid posh bint's lights out....
in today's society it happens all the time, but to be fair, she was pissing about and having fun and most probably just forgot where she is.

People are allowed to make mistakes, it is not as if she went up to Charley and said "You fucking n****r". It was blown completely out of context and fueled by the bitches known as Charly and Shabnam.

As for me calling someone a name, it depends on many factors like how well I got on with them, how they acted, what they said etc. Generally I don't no. Saying that I have been out with some mates who brought their friends along and I have been calling the Welsh taffys, the french *****, and in the group was a welsh and french person.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The problem here is, everytime someone yells out racist, the "united world" thing goes a step back.

If everyone stopped thinking racist this and rasict that, there wouldn't be any rasict slurs soon. Everyone would just be.

Hell, you don't throw people in jail for calling someone four-eyes or emo, if we stopped thinking if calling black folk "the n word" would be bad, the word would lose the negative meaning.

G

just watched a tv program about a kid who got beaten to death by a gang of 30 kids, the kid was primary school age, and he lived in the same area as me. this is far more important than a bunch of cockheads who arse about for viewers pleasure, what makes me laugh are that actual intelligent people watch this dross, get a life fuck sake, as mentioned earlier if one black person had have said it to another one then would this be happening, i really dont give a fuck about big brother, stupid endemol bollox, are they dutch? figures.

hi btw

spose im back after a couple of weeks off the boards due to me being a retard, needed some real life time. quite possibly what the viewers of big brother need.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Question:
Which one of the fit birds said during her entrance to the house..
"Fuck me in the ass"
?
:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom