BH isnt all that bad really

B

braxxus

Imagine my horror when my 2nd Holo said I needed to master Bounty Hunter. I nearly cried....

But after reaching Novice BH and getting the LLC cert Im slowly changing my mind! Wow what a difference this weapon makes. I think its been sliced but im not sure cus i got it cheaply at the bazaar for 3k credits, but its damage is something like 400-700 with 4.7 attack speed (doing about 800 to 1200 damage consistently). I think ill go and buy another one too cus its already worth its weight in gold to me.

I also scored my first mark (BH killtask). The mob was a red con and had 10k HAM lol!! My tactics were perhaps odd, but certainly successful...(ie mindshot and run around out of reach for 5 mins, repeat until 1 mind left then turn and kill). WOOT! Im actually liking being a Bounty Hunter, and look forward to scoring more marks throughout the galaxy.

Now my next mission is to find me some decent armor lol.....

F

Felan-Gimp

Bounty Hunter is fun and all, LLC is one of the easiest weapons to xp as it does so much damage, but its when u get further into the investigation line and have to put up with all the bugs droids and missing bounty marks throw at you that it it becomes a pain!
Also dont under estimate the Bounty Carbine line, mixed with a bit of novice Carbineer its deadly(Chargeshot in carbineer is repeatable KD!!!).
I kinda regret dropping Master Bounty Hunter, was bored one day and decided to follow my holocron.
Will maybe go back to it one day when they actually give us more defence then a Master Dancer lol!

N

Nightchill

my first holo said master artisan (curretnyl 4334 in it, will finish tonight). I don't mind getting BH or Commando, just be a shame to have to drop master brawler (I'll keep tkm though as long as I can).

M

madcow

I droped bh as I didnt have the skills points to follow my holocorn I suggest you train all the skills at the same time and dont do what I did and go strgith up the llc tree once you get there training carbine and pistol becomes broing and tiresome. fire knock down is great for npc mobs thougth

Users who are viewing this thread