[BG4 Molvik - Bonedancers]

chova99

Fledgling Freddie
well ive now played bg4 in a week or so now but all i see is theese lame lifetapping trolls, where is all the warriors,savages,skalds,zerkers, sb and hunters i rarely see any thing that dossent life tap any more and its getting on my nervs ;< please if you got a bg4 char and your NOT a lifetapping bd come give some fights its boring mashing bd's down to 50% by 1 hit and then they life tap and get healed to 100 in less then 2 sec, giiiive melee fights >.<

regards calu

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont play bg's but im bored :p u seam to have the same problem in bg as i do with ****ing scouts in "real" rvr

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
You say you want fights but now im same lvl each time ive took you on with my sb drazar ive had at least 1 arrow suddenly stick out my side.Made me resort to letting your grp run over me an i perfd your caster from out the middle of your grp.Thx to snare by the time you all turned round she was dead an i was off :)
Know you know how us mids feel when we try and go anywhere hibbys and 5billion shrooms pop out the ground,annoying isnt it,i would still place animists over bds on the boring scale tho tbh as animists dont even have to 1 button bash,shrooms do it 4 them while they sit happy in towers ;).
Anyways i would bring Drazar back in but currently defending realm from the usual alb/hib double invasion force that seems to be taking out time shares in odins. :clap:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I had a nice fight with you calu a couple of mins ago, with my thane Tie.

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't seen my skald Scryer? =P , running around dodging the zergs looking for a 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 all the time ^^

but the stealther zergs sure do love me :X

Im there now btw =P , resting in a tower while some alb's w8ing for me outside :puke:

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Hakansson said:
Haven't seen my skald Scryer? =P , running around dodging the zergs looking for a 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 all the time ^^

but the stealther zergs sure do love me :X

Im there now btw =P , resting in a tower while some alb's w8ing for me outside :puke:

ahh I remember my bg skald, caped out thid and cale back in the day.

man skalds are overpowered in the BGs ^^ and speed is so great there allso :).

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
ahh I remember my bg skald, caped out thid and cale back in the day.

man skalds are overpowered in the BGs ^^ and speed is so great there allso :).

Hehe , they are rly fun to play , got some nice solo utility :p

But my acc expired now , and dunno when im gonna renew , im not itching for it tbh :( poor etc ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom