Bg3

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone acutally going to bg3 or wants to go there ?? With lev command being 30 on pryd i thought more ppl would be there but seems like its always empty.

Cant we get some bg3 action going sometime this week would love to have a chance to play my light spec chanter in some rvr/bg fun.

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Oh didnt realise that.Oh well im sure theres some lev 30ish albs/mids that might want some fun in bg3 isnt there ?

Ganry

Fledgling Freddie
Hya m8,

we were there yesterday with 5 hibs of us, only saw 3 mids, one was bb of the pretty strong SB :)

Peace Ganrya

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
alot of mids use moderna.. go from 20 straight to 50.. not much bg action in mid besides thid tbh.. just use /level to 24 and then type /level again to turn off the xp bonus and go thid instead

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
alot of mids use moderna.. go from 20 straight to 50.. not much bg action in mid besides thid tbh.. just use /level to 24 and then type /level again to turn off the xp bonus and go thid instead

Does that actually work?!?

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Had little fun tonight in bg3 walked into a keep take by albs lol and doors shut behind us :)

Thanks to those albs that came back a few times, give more bg3 action imho ,while i was there had several other hibs all asking if any action there,they came but sadly albs went home :( So we took keep back instead hoping they come back but they didnt.

Corsair

Fledgling Freddie
We (the albs) came back about 4-5 times, but come 11pm we decided to give it a rest. Thanks to the hibs for coming and nuking our arses :)

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Hee hee thanks corsair for give us some fun,first time ive played my light chanter and i had quite a lot of fun.Hope u come back again so we can have some more fights :cheers:

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
I stoped going there a month or 2 ago due to lack of action, but went there 'cos i was bored yesterday and saw a SM killing a gaurd at mb, then ran back to mpk, i was following it as it didn't see me but couldn't catch it before they reached mpk and logged. ;)

But seeing as there is a bit of action going on i'll be there more often.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
The times i've gone to Cale 1 of 2 things has happened...

1. I'm the only Alb there, nobody else is there - I run around, eventually get bored - kill a few keep guards for coin and suicide.
2. I'm the only Alb there, there's 3-4 Hibs camping APK all doing /rude, /beckon, /laugh as if i'm being cowardly by not allowing myself to be farmed by them at which point I start playing the fun game of "Send the pet, run away, send the pet, run away" which while it doesn't earn my any RP its funny when the odd idiot hib gets over-entusiastic and gets himself wtfpwned by the guards :D

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
level 20 = Thid

Some people cap out in Thid and then roll the same character to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom