BG3 Active

C

chuckas

Hi

Ad Glorium will bring a FG Albs to BG3 caledonia on Monday 17th 9.30pm GMT, cyas there ?

Lets get RR2

Rabid

V

voltaire

Barbque :)

Just to mix things up a bit.......

Message to all mids/hibs...

"Come on guys a want to nuke you all back to your own realms... bg3 is owned by albion !!! .... :)

I was very disappointed with the defense of the keep when we just ganked you all and walked in, walk in the park really ;-)

im sure my 200 rp will read 500 rp by the end of monday night "

Ok, i think that statement should do it , hehe

Voltaire lvl 34 Wizard
Ad Glorium Guild

D

drocko

Re: Barbque :)

Originally posted by voltaire
Just to mix things up a bit.......

I was very disappointed with the defense of the keep when we just ganked you all and walked in, walk in the park really ;-)

Walked in??? HAHAHAHAH that was funny, thats why it took u 2hour to take the first door down when there was 1 lev 30 hunter defending it, and thats also why it took u 2fg to kill 7 mids and take the keep on the World record time (Longest time to take a keep defended by 7 mids) 7 hours... :D

D

drocko

but sure ill be there with my SB, is that like 8:30 pm CET? :)

V

voltaire

:)

That's the spirit drocko :D

Nice to have you come along, dont forget to tell your friends :)

Nice to be in the record books, even if it is for longest keep take, hehe.

Anyway, lol, we didnt want to get the keep too quickly otherwise mid would stop sending people, thus no rp :/ just kidding, <bow> to lvl 30 hunter. Im not sure which one he was, not the one that i fire balled and dotted a few times was it? ;-)

S

skrealos

I was suprised to actually see some at the keep when we decided to take it, gratz to the hunter that kept us busy while reinforcements were on the way.

But i must say, it was not u guys that stopped us for so long :) it were those damn hard guards at the keep that took us down constantly. The rest of u fell to the ground once i started 2 swing my quarterstaff :p

Meet u in BG3, guys.

Malpractice, 32 Friar

B

belth

Couldn't touch the red (at 34) archer guard in the front-side tower at all from outside, except with simu (rofl). That's what cause most problems for me, not the couple hunters hitting self-BT/missing most of the time :p

D

drocko

voltaire i wont forget to bring my friends :)

i my memory dont fail me i think the hunters name was Eribard

skrealos it was not only the guards, i killed like 3 albs from inside the keep through the door, and u ran back alot, so we were able to stealth back to keep buy more wood and go back and repair door... :), but i have to say that the lord did a great job :), wiped u all out like 3times... :), but i did some killing while u all were at the lord aswell :)..... only 1 i hated of u all, that was the Infil that attacked me everytime i was climbing down the keep :)... but then i just took another way down and kileld him from behind :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom