Bg2

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Is BG2 really so crap that nobody goes there ???...i have had loads of chars all in the BG2 range...gone there, and found nobody. Well, except the time i took my sorc into there when he was just a mere lvl 25...and i think i met the only other char about. Orange con who then kicked my ass, not bad though. I was on my way to MTK to suicide !! (o; ..
All i want to know is....why the hell does nobody go there ???

Seroquell

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Is BG2 really so crap that nobody goes there ???...i have had loads of chars all in the BG2 range...gone there, and found nobody. Well, except the time i took my sorc into there when he was just a mere lvl 25...and i think i met the only other char about. Orange con who then kicked my ass, not bad though. I was on my way to MTK to suicide !! (o; ..
All i want to know is....why the hell does nobody go there ???

because people have the mentality that NO-ONE goes there so i wont go there.. thing is, if i ever go there i usually get pm's asking if any action, so its not lack of interest, its lazy people following like sheep and doing what everyone else does.. we REALLY have to get somethin going in BG2 on a regular week night or something, would be fun to have somewhere to go when i get bored levelling to 30... /sigh prolly wont happen tho, people are too lazy/set in their ways to change now, im gonna sit here now and write some really informed way of doing something with BG2 and send it to mythic and convince myself things will change :fluffle: :drink:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...i think i should try to take a look there with my lvl 29 skald. Would be pretty funny, if people showed up then ^^

Malik

Fledgling Freddie
Well BG3 was empty too for ages, but we managed to fix that (pre-ToA). To be honest I dont think any people will go to BG2 while the big ToA rush is still on, I mean BG3 at primetime has maybe 3 or 4 of each realm, if that. I suggest we wait a while until the whole ToA thing has died down a bit and RvR starts returning to normal. Then I will be glad to help organise something to make BG2 active.

P.S: BG2, although empty, is a great spot for leveling from 25-28 ;). You never have trouble with spots being camped and the camp bonus is fantastic. Wouldn't go there 28+ because there dont seem to be any high enough mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom