bg1 sc thingy

Morian

Fledgling Freddie
whats the max +statsbonus u can add in bg1?

coz i m looking to sc my infil and i need to know for example +how much str he can get , how much resists etc etc

TIA :)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Morian said:
whats the max +statsbonus u can add in bg1?

coz i m looking to sc my infil and i need to know for example +how much str he can get , how much resists etc etc

TIA :)

Stats caps as follows :

+5 skills
+96 Hits
+13 Power
all resists +13
all stats (dex, str etc) +36
+50 Focus on staves (although will degrade very quickly) should be fine for BG tho

hope that helps :)

Diar said:

That is just skills :)

Morian

Fledgling Freddie
Thx formash ! :D was all the info i needed

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure when it comes to item degrade its the level of the item, and not the SC used which determines how fast said item degrades. If we're talking about SC it means you can have +50 focus on a player made staff (and really there isn't a reason not too when you consider it doesn't cost anymore in Imbue points :)) as long as its the right level for you it won't degrade any faster or slower than any other staff...

Unless your talking about having a staff (drop) thats lvl50 w/ 50+focus, in which case. Yes I agree.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
hits = level x 4
stats = level x 1.5
power = level / 2 + 1
resists = level / 2 + 1
skills = level / 5 + 1

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
I believe that real cap +skills for 24lvl player is 5.8, because formula seems to be = charlvl / 5 + 1
it's applies for dmg and stealth calculations behind scene

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
I believe that real cap +skills for 24lvl player is 5.8, because formula seems to be = charlvl / 5 + 1
it's applies for dmg and stealth calculations behind scene

So in theory if we tried +6 to skills, then we would utilise 5.8 instead of just 5

I might just give that a go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom