BG warden spec

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
lo peeps i currently play a 42 BD but i also have a 27 warden over on hib/pryd, i cannot seem to remeber the Battle warden spec can any1 jogg my memory? :), i usually play mages but i though i have a try at a healer/tank :flame:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Wolfzy1 said:
i know that m8
:twak:
why you asking on a RvR forum m8 its not pryd main RvR is it ? its bg I dont go on the bg forum and whine about Bigchief adding on me with 5 other infils. BG is for bg RvR is for RvR funny enuff you probs get a better answer on daoc general anyway

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
why you asking on a RvR forum m8 its not pryd main RvR is it ? its bg I dont go on the bg forum and whine about Bigchief adding on me with 5 other infils. BG is for bg RvR is for RvR funny enuff you probs get a better answer on daoc general anyway

He wasn't whining though, was he? He was asking a simple question and I assume the reason he posted here is because alot more people read the RvR section than the BG section and more often as well. It would have been alot easier to either help him or ignore the thread if you dont know the answer, instead of acting like he commited a crime lol. Now that WoW is out, I think this is the time when less smartasses, and more helpful people are needed :)

Oh and on topic - Sorry Wolfzy, no idea :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
forget battle warden d00d, you won't do any dmg with any kind of spec, and groups will just ignore you if you can't heal/pbt/etc.
none will whine because you're not hitting well enough..

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
49 nurt, 42 (best) or 33 regrowth .. rest isn't worth considering

And it makes minimal difference where you put the rest of your points

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
which translates to a bg spec where you put most your points into nurture, and rest into regrowth, and a tiny little bit into melee if you got spare.

but if you wanna be solo gimp, you can spec melee high as well..

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Tristessa said:
He wasn't whining though, was he? He was asking a simple question and I assume the reason he posted here is because alot more people read the RvR section than the BG section and more often as well. It would have been alot easier to either help him or ignore the thread if you dont know the answer, instead of acting like he commited a crime lol. Now that WoW is out, I think this is the time when less smartasses, and more helpful people are needed :)

Oh and on topic - Sorry Wolfzy, no idea :(
I wasnt saying he was whineing I was giveing a example :clap: :kissit:

Wou

Fledgling Freddie
49 Nurture, 39 blades, 16 regr, 12 parry. Keep nurture maxed till 36 ( 8sec pbt), and then max blades.

If you get ML lvls, respec to 25 blades and 33 regr, then you do more melee damage.

A battle warden isn't useless like some people say, my tasks in groups was never to be healer, but to interrupt, bg, grapple, rez.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Wou said:
A battle warden isn't useless like some people say, my tasks in groups was never to be healer, but to interrupt, bg, grapple, rez.

0 blades interupts just as well as 39 , and also heals drasticly improve from 16 to 42 regrowth... speccing from 12 to 39 blades really doesn't show a big increase in dps (especially with ml styles)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
a heal specced warden is still a damn good healer, and nice to have 3 of that in a group.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
What succi said on the spec , altho id disagree with wou
not like u gonna be doing much more dmg if u have 3x blades , ur not supposed to be doing damage anyway if thats how it is ur group sux tbh - no offence
I enjoy my role in the group as prime bg - assist leader grappler- 3d healer - interrupter - throw weapon - zo pets - twf - powerleaking someone when ur bg is dead or not needing u etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom