BF2 Issues

Embattle

FH is my second home
With exactly the same settings as the demo I seem to have a stutering problem with the full game.....any one else?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It varies from map to map, but yeah I get it too. Another EA beta to be tried and tested on us :)
I found turning the sound from hardware back to software improved it abit.
Funnily enough, fps wasnt effected, lows of 40 and highs of 80 odd, no problem there.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Might of found a cause. The fan cable to my Zalman graphics cooler had snagged on the fan stopping it from turning, this resulted in 90c temps on the gpu....however I have my doubts but time will tell.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Seems to of improved by turning sound back to software, not only is there less jogging but the sound is better too :)

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a quick note - the demo is actually a later build than the retail game. So performance wise, the demo will run slightly better / with less problems than the retail.

Hopefully we'll see a patch within the next week or so.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Just warning people that the retail might perform worse than the demo as it's an older build.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
And you're right, it does :)
I do like the open sights and stuff though. However, its like I said, 3 or 4 huge patches and it will be fine, just when everyones bored of it lol :)

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to lose connection right after entering the game on 90% of the servers I've tried. Only found one that works so far. Thought it might be punkbuster related but it's enabled, dunno what else I can do.

How did they manage to make the built-in server browser even more shitty than the BF:1942 and Vietnam browsers? If it's some kind of attempt to make people download ShameSpy Arcade then they might want to take the GameSpy logo off the piece of turd built-in because it doesn't instill much confidence.

Other then that no probs, the new nVidia drivers seemed to fix the weird shadows bug.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
ASE have it on thier list, but you cant connect to the game via ASE, as it tells you when you try... classic!
Im not having Gamespy on me pc, so the only alternative is the in game browser, which , as has been said, is ULTRA SHIT.
Such bollocks :(

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
The whole menu and Gamespy: "It's like taking a beautiful woman and adding a penis"

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamespy doesnt work yet either (as far as I know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom