[BF:V] Annoyances

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I'll kick off with the C4. When you drop/throw a C4 block, it waits until you stick a detonator in the next one before you can switch to the trigger.

A nice technique in 1942 was to drop explosive packs in front of an enemy and run around the corner and immediately detonate, can't be done without that critical delay, you can switch weapons, but you can't switch to the trigger until the animation completes.

The Explosives used by the SA-7 guy are okay, drop, switch, bang.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Sorry in advance. :(

I know its been said before, over and over again . :(

You know what Im going to say.

Fuck it I wont bother saying it, but you know the problem with BF:V :/

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I use the mousewheel to choose weapons a lot of the time, I don't like the fact that if you scroll and end up on the weapon you currently have out anyway, you can't fire it until the scroll choice 'times out'. Choosing the weapon you have does nothing, but it stops you from firing and doesn't let you zoom in/out.

Not a huge one but a real bugger all the same.

Making pungi sticks easier to see (for own team) so that my own dumbass teammates don't immediatly throw themselves onto them the second I set them then get 'stupid teamkiller' yelled at me.

And the unspeakable one obviously.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
i dont like the laggy jerky thing all BF games have done to me randomly, no idea what it is cos it happens on my p4 3ghz 1024mb etc blabla when i have like 20 ping o_O

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Too high a sound setting caused it for me. Altered in in 1942, DC and BFV and all that jerking is gone.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
babs said:
I use the mousewheel to choose weapons a lot of the time, I don't like the fact that if you scroll and end up on the weapon you currently have out anyway, you can't fire it until the scroll choice 'times out'. Choosing the weapon you have does nothing, but it stops you from firing and doesn't let you zoom in/out.

Not a huge one but a real bugger all the same.

Works fine here.

And i use the mouse wheel.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Indeed if you go from one weapon to another, then scroll back to your original weapon without selecting anything, there is a delay before you can use the weapon.
If that makes any sense :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
it does indeed, that's basically what I was saying but you did it in English

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom