"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!" Come along and board our Trojan Horse

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!! Don't stay out of the Trojan horse but come along and board inside it.

It was a cold foggy night lost in the sands of time.Jason was laying on the deck of his ship the Argo watching the stars.He was almost certain that he saw the goddess Athena smile at him.He could hear her voice through her wooden statue on board the Argo.He knew he had a mission.He was a hero on the quest to bring back the Golden Fleece to Greece.He was brave and strong but he wasn't alone.Sleeping beside him were Orpheus (the greatest musician of the ancient world), Heracles (aka Hercules) (the son of Zeus), Hylas (Heracles' companion), Telamon (the father of Ajax), Peleus (the father of Achilles and the brother of Telamon), Argos (the builder of the Argo), Polydeuces and Castor (or Pollux and Castor -- known as the Dioscuri, they were the sons of Leda and Zeus, and the brothers of Helen of Troy), Theseus (who killed the Minotaur and the hero of a number of other legends), Laertes (father of Odysseus(aka Ulysses)), Autolycus (son of Hermes and a master thief) and a bunch of other Greeks crazy enough to go with him.When they were watching those stars none of them knew that us modern people would name so many star systems after them.

The morning came.They were all ready to face the challenges that were in their path.Little knowedge they had of what Poseidon(aka Neptune) had planned for them.In the middle of their journey a huge storm took Argo to a far away land.They thought they were completely lost until Theseus yelled "Land aheaaaad".That land was like nothing they had seen before.Ice and snow covered everything and made their breath freeze and fall on the deck.A huge surprise was waiting for them on the shore.Little dwarves with horns on their head and large hammers on their hands approached them with offerings of fur clothes and hot food.They all sat by the fire and talked for many hours.During the night norsemen,kobolds,valkyns,frostalfs and trolls came to join this weird fellowship.The Argonauts listened to stories of epic battles against weird creatures of the woods from the far land of Hibernia.Terrifying war stories against the knights of Albion.And of course they now knew the name of this strange land.Midgard, home of the ice and the brave.Their little ship in Poseidon's fury had gone near the port of Aegirhamn.Hercules stared at Jason's eyes.They both knew that this war will become their own.The golden fleece could wait.This war couldn't.So from that day until today the descendants of the Argonauts fight against the enemies of Midgard.
As time passed by the Argonauts felt more and more friendly with their companions from other countries.Even though they haven't forgotten that they are Greeks, feel the need to embrace ppl from other countries and lead them to the way of the valiant,the way of the honourable, the way of the Argonaut.

That's why we encourage anyone that wishes to join us from now on to do so.Recruitement for the war is now open to all our lvl 50 friends who wish to join a guild which has been around nearly from the start of the Dark Age.We don't care where you come from as long as you fight bravely and honourably.In their long battles the Argonauts have gathered 21,5 mil rps placing them on the top 20 guilds in Midgard.We have the opportunity to treat our wounds after the battles in our mansion 1708 near the other well known guilds.Between battles our many Lgm Crafters (some on the top 10 of Midgard ) make our weapons and armors stronger so we can avoid many wounds and inflict even more.Many great companions were brought up as Argonauts and still belong to our hearts.

You now have the opportunity to live by the way of heroes.You have the opportunity to rise in the circles of the Argonauts and join many raids for treasures,like our very succesful ML raids and artifact hunts or battles against our rivals in the RvR frontiers of all 3 realms.If you are interested in joining, Stark,Nickthesaint,Zinagr and Firegird will be more than happy to welcome you when you contact them.

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
To my friends, the Argonauts

Alone, she arrived in Atlantis ...
'What is this new and wonderful place? A challenge, he called it! But where do I start ... '
Chakyra swam around untill she noticed a small island and in the distance a band of men. Where they friendly? Slowly she approached them, all dressed in blue cloaks, one of them waved at her: 'Hello wandering healer, perhaps you have some time to help us?'

... and that's how my ML1 started :clap: and where I met the best friends I _ever_ had in Midgard. Since that time, we all finished ML10 ... raided Artifact mobs and got other friends on the ML roads!

Here in Midgard I feel very safe, knowing that when I encounter danger..that Trojan Horse will come to my rescue.
I salute you, my merry band of Gentlemen and will always consider you as my second home in Midgard :wub:

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Great storie. And for as far as I can tell, nice people in the guild as well!

duact

Fledgling Freddie
A great alliance once existed between Argonauts of Greece and Lord fouls ravers from north.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
dont accept anything from endinit...

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Endinit ? Ahemm does this have any kind of info on our recruitment or of my story?
Anyway... thnx for your kind words my friends I am honored to be among ya :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
hehe great leader & great guild !

i would love to join but im in bokkerijders and i can't think of a better guild ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, must have jumped in wrong stop I guess. Good luck fellow greeks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom