Better Graphic`s

dex

Fledgling Freddie
can we not have more realistic graphics in the game...?

like if i shoot someone for 1000+ with my ranger i wanna see um taken off their feet and thrown back a few steps. and maybe land on their backs meaning they will have to stand again to cast.

hitting someone for that dmg mezzed then getting laughed at then bang you are dead ain´t right

Nate

FH is my second home
can we not have more realistic graphics in the game...?

like if i shoot someone for 1000+ with my ranger i wanna see um taken off their feet and thrown back a few steps. and maybe land on their backs meaning they will have to stand again to cast.

hitting someone for that dmg mezzed then getting laughed at then bang you are dead ain´t right

Mythic made the game, and they don't read Freddyshouse. This forum is mainly for Euro players who pay to GOA (who just host the servers for the game).

http://www.mythicentertainment.com/ - These are the guys who made the game

http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php - This is the page you can give your feedback to them, they read every message sent there.

Sorin

Banned
Givf Pilles of blood and brains when you hit someone with a weapon..

And allow casters to blow people up as a fatality!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Give a 300 stab effect when you jab somebody with a spear o_o

kirennia

Part of the furniture
If this were a one hit death game, I could understand it. As it is though, do you not see the potential logistic problems with this? This is not realism If it were, you would have many problems.

I'm pretty sure if a cleric hit you with a hammer, no matter how hard it was, it'd knock you to the floor. If a small grey con wolf were to bite you, you wouldn't walk away from it at normal speed. Basically, for this to be implemented, animations whereby the person cannot move afterwards would be a complete imbalance. Can you not see where a theurgist would be able to have a 'rock monster'(tm) hitting each person and knocking them over for a few seconds would not be a completely ridiculously overpowered toon?

I do agree that better animation flow would be an excellent implementation but for them to have a game changing effect whereby people would have to stand up after being hit, everything would be changed completely. Fire wizards setting people on fire, even if it was only for less then a hundred damage would still stun the average person ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom