betrayed by Rome Total War

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
May contain spoliers

Damm it, only 50 provinces so stupid, I only own half the damm map, is there a mod to bypass the 50 provinces campaign. The germans and Bruti are almost defeated I haven't even gone to war with the Egyptians yet and the games says I've won go back to main menu.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't actually tried this myself, but apparently if you click the "Continue Campaign" button or whatever it is on the main menu after you've reached the 50 province target then it lets you continue with that campaign.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
no didn't let me, im gonna hunt down some mods

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
When the victory box comes up saying you've won, all u have to do is ctrl + s which quick saves, then let it take u to the main menu then load the quick save, and then u can take the rest of Europe.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you could always just take the whole of europe THEN conquer Rome? :p

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Ok update from the weekend :)

My standing with the senate was 1 but my standing with the people is max, so the senate demanded that my faction leader commit suicide cos he was far to popular with the common folk hehehe, obviously i didn't want to do this, so i politely declined, at which point the senate, house of Scipii and Brutii all declared me a traitor to rome and then declared War on me!!!!!
So i own all of Europe and part of north africa, but my armies are scattered all over and i'm desperately trying to get some back to my capital whilst building like crazy. I had a little bump into a house of Brutii army, 1100 vs my 1000, I totally kicked them all over, I lost 97 men to their 1043!!! has to be my best victory yet!!! gotta love flaming onagers :)

The house of Brutii has loads of armies and mostly full flag ones, so i think i might struggle to beat them but will let you know!!!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Yep I had a Bruti 4 Star and full army caused huge problems for my forces destroying most of them, I managed to defeat him by getting a rag tag group of forces and seperating the general's unit from his main force and killing him.

Then I ran around the map till it ended, it was a great battle and marked the begining of the end for the bruti. so good.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one mate. Its a good tactic to use, try and get their Leader to move away from the main group.

Had loads of fun last nite. Started off with me defending all over the place and doing so quite well. My best assassin is so good he never has less than 90% chance of succeeding in a mission, so i was bumping off the Brutii family members with ease.
SPQR army attacked me and gave me the best fight yet, but i managed to take them out and moved to Rome itself. Just before i quit for the night i took Rome :)
So Scipii and Brutii to go, and I'm getting stronger all the time

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I wish I could have recorded that battle, I was outnumbered 10 to 1 and destoryed there 4 star general and managed to run circles around there remaining men with my cavalry and archers.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
had alot of fun conquering the world :D

worldismine.jpg

note: the province that i havent conquered is bugged, and nothing can interact with it! :(

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
rome total realism is kick ass. So much harder in most respects and takes alot longer to do. Also i feel the tactics you have to use are beter. If only sumone would come up with a mod that actually makes diplomacy work. Nxt total war better have good diplomats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom