Best weapon for a reaver and procs

S

samildanachh

Okie what speed weapon would i want for my reaver-i was thinking of going fastest possible weapon as i would get more procs off on leviathan etc. basically what im wondering is does the proc dmg or value decrease as weapon speed incrases-much like weapon dmg decrases with increased speed. if it does not i would think fastest wep would deffo be best choice. or are slower weps for viable?

also what procs do u put on ur armour and weapons?

I

ilienwyn

So far, from what i have read, the proccs from the styles do not depend on weapon speed. So, i would think a fast weapon would be better so you have more chances for your lifedrain procc to actually procc.

Edit: Maybe i should wait for pin and tilda to post...:)

S

samildanachh

ye was what i was thinking-so really a faster weapon would actually do more damage than a slower one due to more procs fireing off.

F

Fagane

Purely for procs count:

How more often you swing, how bigger the chance the proc goes off. So get as much Qui & Spd Buffs as posible. And the fastest weapon....

Fagane

S

Silenzio

think he meant....

swing faster ... more swing = more chances to proc

btw...

if i remeber well samil just few times ago was asking for the best/good couple ov weapon for inf

=) rlly stuk on such info =)

P

Pin

Flexible style procs go off and for the same damage each time on every successful style which has one, so in general, the faster the weapon the better your damage.

For crafted weapons there is a 3.3spd slash whip and a 4.2spd crush flail. Most of the time I'l use the whip, but will switch depending on opponent's armour type.

The lifetap proc buff DOES have reduced chance to proc with a faster weapon though.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Silenzio
think he meant....

swing faster ... more swing = more chances to proc

btw...

if i remeber well samil just few times ago was asking for the best/good couple ov weapon for inf

=) rlly stuk on such info =)

:D was not that long ago :)

meh get confused with DW and ze haste effect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom