Best way to level?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I havnt played since TOA. Any advice on the best way to level?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Depends on class.

I prefer just to go into the battlegrounds and pvp my way up to 50 ;D

And joining keep sieges to leech the oilpoint is always good fun.

But apart from that, if your mainly solo, just do the task dungeons :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
just do the task dungeons :)

NOOB ALERT!!!!!!!

whats a task dungeon and where do I find them and what lvls are they?:)

oh and thanks:)

Gonna be 3 of us I think.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
they are personal instances scattered around the classic zones. but to be honest, the XP they generate isnt even half as good as what u get by grinding in the rvr/battleground zones. and as far as i know, the mobs in those task dungeons dont drop any sellable loot, only mediocre cash.

the only upside is that u wont get ganked by bored stealthers.

the NPC's are generally placed at some village or other and is fairly easy to find.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
NOOB ALERT!!!!!!!

whats a task dungeon and where do I find them and what lvls are they?:)

oh and thanks:)

Gonna be 3 of us I think.

Don't bother, task dungeons suck monkey balls and are so boring and repetitive it'll make your eyes bleed.

Go for a romp through SI imo, the xp flows fast ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I havnt played since TOA. Any advice on the best way to level?

coming back to play alb matey?

Best way would be xp in frontiers behind relic milegate until lvl 40, then be creative n try an find somewhere in frontier that no-one will hardly find you 40+

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The dungeons are great if you can grab a mate to do it with you.

Just spam through till you get the "kill the named mob" and you can do one and get about a bubs worth in about 10 minutes.

Think on my Skald I ran in, got shitloads of aggro, 3-4 shotted the mob and ran out in about 5 minutes. :D

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno what char you are making but in the past week i have been leveling a heretic, i only kill mods in bg's and frontiers and DF and the tic is lvl 42 atm with just a little over 1 day played.
So i would say that the frontiers is definately the best (you get double xp there) if you can stand that you might get ganked some time.
The real danger zones are 20-24, 35-39 and onwards if you xp in frontiers, in leirvik you should have some privacy up until lvl 44 though.
If you do not play on mid you can do the "Stealing Supplies"(or something like that) quest from lvl 47 until you get to lvl 50(this is the quest for albs).

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Come to Albion / Ywain. Best way to level after that is to pm me. I still owe you for loads of Dotbot farming! ;)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Come to Albion / Ywain. Best way to level after that is to pm me. I still owe you for loads of Dotbot farming! ;)
Dotnbot and petunia sat in cam hills ready to roll :) Should get to start on wednesday :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Yea, DotBot used to hide up the tower on the road from Forest Sayvage :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
past 40, things get really slow. Best thing I've found so far, was doing the quests from the Midgard Captain, then fill up the rest with Melt the Ice.

Just running out of quests now :x

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just got my ment to level 50 in 12 hours... 1-40 outside AF (with a 3 level pl group at warshades) 40-50 on wisps.

Using a ranger to PL ofc.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Just got my ment to level 50 in 12 hours... 1-40 outside AF (with a 3 level pl group at warshades) 40-50 on wisps.

Using a ranger to PL ofc.

tsk, try that with a new char. No weapons, no armor, no money ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Aye its just a little side project :)

But seriously, first time around on hero/bb I did a few TDs when the exp was slow, its slowish but regular. Don't forget exp hand ins too, not sure what mid is like but in hib there are loads of level 40+ ones. All in i think i got about 1.5 levels from hand ins alone.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
tsk, try that with a new char. No weapons, no armor, no money ;)

Find someone from EU.

Iam at work atm but will be online for a few hours tomorrow before I start nightshift look me up on Soulcrew/Soulsbolt and I drag SM and Bot on and get few levels for you.Also let us know what you need weapon/Armour/items see what we can sort out for you.

That TD Dungeon in Spindhella is awesome XP we been running through there as small group and was v nice xp.

Soulja

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be fine soon enough, just need to get through the last epic quest.
Epic gear > green con leather armour! :D

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Find someone from EU.

Iam at work atm but will be online for a few hours tomorrow before I start nightshift look me up on Soulcrew/Soulsbolt and I drag SM and Bot on and get few levels for you.Also let us know what you need weapon/Armour/items see what we can sort out for you.

That TD Dungeon in Spindhella is awesome XP we been running through there as small group and was v nice xp.

Soulja

Ok, I'll give you a /tell! What time will you be on? :)

And Cylian... no money? Omg!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I'll give you a /tell! What time will you be on? :)

And Cylian... no money? Omg!

okok, once you get a hold on some old-timers from Prydwen/Dyvet, you're pretty much set :p

...my ewul plan with the locked-away-luwikeens in my basement has worked like a charm! <cackles>

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
on the other hand, that Hagall the Red guy practically two-shots me :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
when you hit 35+, just go run round molvik. Exp isnt that bad, its a great laugh and rbeaks up the grind. Same for the level 45-49 battleground

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Except it's not 15 (well it was for like 2 days), they broke something with the anniversary patch. As of 3 days ago you can chain kill whisps with your lvl 50 while your leech at Ardee was getting credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom