best spec for skald

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys can u tell me what teh best spec for a skald as in race and how to put starting points at creation and waht i should hjave at lv 20 ? plz thanx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor probably best to answer this.

imo trolls seem best. you only hit about two times as the side style and dd's hurt big time so may as well go for the str.

i think its 50bs so you get last dd and about 44 weapon.

as i said im prob wrong so enkor now is your turn to shine

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I tried all weps/different specs on my rr6 skald and tbh the only one I really liked was 44hammer 46bs 17parry, can solo really well, do nice dmg, good in pve, just as good as any other skald in groups etc. If you go sword it makes it kinda hard to solo with the massive end usage, and I just didnt find axe that great :S

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no you want 10 hammer 10 sword 10 axe and the rest in parry

B

Ballad

I know I know!

46 BS - 44 Hammer - 17 Parry. Best and the only sensible spec IMO.

Race? Twoll ofc. 10 to str / con / cha.

:drink:

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with our drunk finnish guy. 46bs 44 wep 17parry is the way to go on Camlann as a skald, tho the race.. Dorf powah!!

B

Ballad

Taniko said:
I agree with our drunk finnish guy. 46bs 44 wep 17parry is the way to go on Camlann as a skald, tho the race.. Dorf powah!!
No no, my distressed danish geekboy. Twoll is the only way to go. :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I got dorf and norse skalds (rr5 then rr6), dorf is kinda.. crappy really :p Norse doesnt have much problems with most stuff :S

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Dorf > All (esp. Ballad with his stinkin' beard) :touch:

B

Ballad

Yeppy Kinkster said:
All stats in STR, 20 sword 13 Bs .. and TROLL! you maggots...
I like you more and more every time you post Yep. :D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
If your going front loader at 20 then go Troll, all in str, spec 20axe rest BS, get mourning rage, get SC leaving out quick, get some purpy buffs (no d/q!), get some of the cider or what ever it is that debuff your quickness/dex by 15-20 (dont remember), and you got like 6spd axe, over 200str, and 10quick... go hit stuff :S

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
If your going front loader at 20 then go Troll, all in str, spec 20axe rest BS, get mourning rage, get SC leaving out quick, get some purpy buffs (no d/q!), get some of the cider or what ever it is that debuff your quickness/dex by 15-20 (dont remember), and you got like 6spd axe, over 200str, and 10quick... go hit stuff :S

and for the love off god DONT FUMBLE :D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Well thats why noquick slow attacking sucks :p You hit once for nice dmg... other player hits for ok dmg, then again, and again.. you hit.. etc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom