Best song ever?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Im bored out my skull in work and thanking the lord that my mp3 player is fully charged and should last the full day :)

I was sitting here on random and Brown Eyed Girl by the eagles came on and i thought wow! this is actually the best song ever

So to entertain me name ur best song ever

just one song :D

Shalllaalllll llaaaa llaaa dee ddaaa

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
supersonic electronic!

if anyone remember the link to it give!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
The Clash - I fought the law and the law won

Chilly

Balls of steel
fish song from that dancing fuish webby many years ago :D

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Brynn said:
The Clash - I fought the law and the law won

Did the clash cover this?

Ive never heard them do it, the original from Bobby Fuller Four in the days of the Vietcong rox!!!

Funnily enuff this was a close contendor today, got the battlefield vietnam OST and its amaaazziinnnngg

get some get some! :D

Natswoo

Banned
The Prodigy- either Firetarter or Smark my Bitch up... its what i play pvp to :p
Or, run DMC Its like that

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
NOt really got a single fav song. Take your pick, in no particular order depends on mood:

1. Ceremony - New Order
2. Whole Lotta Rosie - AC DC
3. Spirit - The Waterboys (just listen to the words)
4. Open Up - Leftfield
5. Carter USM - Granny Farming in the UK or Sherif Fatman
6. Drop the Bomb - Trouble Funk
7. Golden Brown - The Stranglers - Best drug song ever

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
oblimov said:
Did the clash cover this? :D
Totally pwnz the original imo :)

Still kicking myself for not putting Love in Supermarket down as a fav song. Never could make up my mind. Too much music too little time.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
what album is the clash cover on guys?

Ill need to try and get it to see :D

GOlden brown! classic lol but only really when im doing ......bad things :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Too hard to decide on 1 best song but there are a few Lamb of God and Slayer songs that are pretty frickin nice :p

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
nirvana - smells like teen spirit :-o

theres lots of others tbh, but this one is just classic

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
there are so many but heres what i think:

The Vines - Winning Days
Nirvana - All Apologies
Offspring - Dirty Magic

now you'll say WTF crap music it isnt britney spearZ!!!!11111

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Dark Tranquility - Cathode Ray Sunshine ..
Or just the whole Damage Done album :)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
You noobs.

The Clash - Rock the Casbah

aye m8s.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Human Movement feat Sophie Molejta - Love Has Come Again (original mix)

btw.. anyone who mentioned Fatboy Slim needs their bloody heads examining.. that not music at all.. its complete and utter shit. no content, no melody, no point.

and dont dare say i'm a pure trance lover for my original choice coz i'm into classic tunes from ozzy, alice cooper, motorhead as well.. just the thing is.. i know a tune when i hear it.. and Mr. Cook hasnt.. and i guess he wont ever as long as he believes his crap is somehow good coz of the sales coz of the hype..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
oblimov said:
what album is the clash cover on guys?

Ill need to try and get it to see :D
Can listen to a remastered version of the original recording here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004BZ0V/qid=1097557697/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-2985705-1371359?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

Clash were always best live imo. So much great material from them and they shafted by their record company. At the time of London Calling they were getting £300 a week and permanently on tour. Guess they believed in the music :cheers: :worthy: for the band and :twak: for the record company.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
no chance to just pick one. however, i have been listening to 'a perfect circle - imagine' very much lately. it's a sweet cover.

Marc

FH is my second home
ilaya said:
Human Movement feat Sophie Molejta - Love Has Come Again (original mix)

btw.. anyone who mentioned Fatboy Slim needs their bloody heads examining.. that not music at all.. its complete and utter shit. no content, no melody, no point.

and dont dare say i'm a pure trance lover for my original choice coz i'm into classic tunes from ozzy, alice cooper, motorhead as well.. just the thing is.. i know a tune when i hear it.. and Mr. Cook hasnt.. and i guess he wont ever as long as he believes his crap is somehow good coz of the sales coz of the hype..

although i love my trance fatboy slims music is awesome. He is such an underated dj tbh and i dont know any other dj who can get a crowd going as much as he can. Judge jules is the other one maybe, the rest just seem to spin the decks and do nothing else. Judge jules, cream ibiza back in 99, never seen anything like it. Forget any class A's that were consumed, every1 was just high off him. BTW, is icon still goin (think its icon up in the bigg market) went their a few times, bit of a dive but played some awesome trance the times i went there.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oldie: Rolling Stones - Paint it black
New: The Music - Freedom fighters
Other: Radiohead - The Bends

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Ah raven :)

Can always count on you to bring in some class, I think if i was doing a best band thing i would tempted to put radiohead at nr1 just for the bends and pablo honey

Today in work to keep the boredom low im gonna compose a top 5 bands ever me thinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom