Best solo spec/temp for hero

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm thinking of respecing from 50 shield/50Blade/28Parry when i get to RR7 which wont be long. To a pure solo spec hero, dont get me wrong, this spec has given me a lot of enjoyment and i'm sure to most of my opponents, a lot of frustration and disapointment. So, the best solo spec for a RR7 hero is? Also, which temp should i go for if i choose to change.
Or, should i stick to the same spec, and carry on regardless. What I have found is that I dont kill enemy fast (apart from a few classes ofc) When fighting multiple enemy i may kill 1 of the 3 but will die soon after. I wonder if a Large weap spec or simlar will kill faster letting me then attack the 2nd enemy an kill them also.

let me know your thoughts and experiences plz, and if you got a solo Hero temp that Pwnz all, post it here :)

and another thing. ra's for a RR7 solo Hero.

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Perf said:
I'm thinking of respecing from 50 shield/50Blade/28Parry when i get to RR7 which wont be long. To a pure solo spec hero, dont get me wrong, this spec has given me a lot of enjoyment and i'm sure to most of my opponents, a lot of frustration and disapointment. So, the best solo spec for a RR7 hero is? Also, which temp should i go for if i choose to change.
Or, should i stick to the same spec, and carry on regardless. What I have found is that I dont kill enemy fast (apart from a few classes ofc) When fighting multiple enemy i may kill 1 of the 3 but will die soon after. I wonder if a Large weap spec or simlar will kill faster letting me then attack the 2nd enemy an kill them also.

let me know your thoughts and experiences plz, and if you got a solo Hero temp that Pwnz all, post it here :)

and another thing. ra's for a RR7 solo Hero.

Well i thing i might be one of the best to advise u on this topic... the question about changing spec ONLY if u wanna attent group rvr or els i find the blade/blunt shield parry tha own... if i was u insted of going diffent type would be going blunt witch add like 100dmg on all hits.. :) so thats a way of changing it and RA`S well im a BIG fan of first aid... i have had fights whet up to 2 FA used ect. and most of the times i loose is by casters fg or more then 1 not really in duels unless its aggenst valkyres

so i would go like MoB4 IP2 FA2 purge 1 aug dex 2 and LW1 alittle nice RA spec from me to u =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom