best SB thread on VN for a long time

D

Damon_D

How many 2h sb's do you see ???? 2H is tha sock..no slash..or maybe slash 4 the win

O

old.Emma

imho they forgot the most important thing an SB can do,

slash, slash or crush o_O

gimp staff pwnz at getting your ass handed to you ;p

T

Tasans

omg!!11 teh ubah 2h of death!!11111oneoneonetwothree

D

[DK]hakke

yeah perf cap over 1000ish dmg is baaaad m'kay...

D

Damon_D

not but the lack of speed is...its nice to land a high dmg pa..but if you cant land the follow up style because you opponent has allready logged and gone to dinner it kinda sux's. and now stop witht the freaking whining about 2 handers' there is a freaking reason why 99,999% of us use 2 1-handed axes and not a 2-hander... Now piss of and play your over-powered infil with the dragon-thingy 4 ThE WiN style

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Now piss of and play your over-powered infil with the dragon-thingy 4 ThE WiN style

I've never wrote this sentence before, but hey, every journey starts with a single step:

Cry more n00b

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
I've never wrote this sentence before, but hey, every journey starts with a single step:

Cry more n00b

LOL yeah thats impressive..did you come up with that all by yourself or did your mom help you ???

D

Damon_D

would have been funny..if it was not true...anyone know if there are any 1 handed staff's out there...right and left handed need'd plzz ;)

N

Nichneven

That was a great thread. It's 7:30ish and i'm tired and cranky, but that's just made my morning :)

F

fl3a

Originally posted by sharma
Slash > Slash tbh!

omg, what kind of a n00b are you to say that? everyone knows that slash > slash!!!1112121!!!!311231420491p

+:m00:

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas

Cry more n00b

Sigh...

The originality of some erm.. people is amazing.

J

Jaem

really funny thread that!

was laughing alot cause of it :)

slash4tehwin right? :D

R

Repent Reloaded

fuck off, lol, they think slash rules when everyone knows that slash pwns, haha dumb tw*ts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom