Best salvage return for sapphire seals!

B

bredo

Ok i've scanned around on every forum and found that for Midgard best DF salvage returns are spiked axe for emerald and infernal caller for diamond, but i can't find any conclusive posts about sapphire seals. I tried the spiked axe there too, and that gave me 47 asterite for 21 seals which is about 4.3 gold per seal.

I've heard ppl say they get 5g per seal return on sapphires, what item would that be?

C

cadiva

Originally posted by bredo
Ok i've scanned around on every forum and found that for Midgard best DF salvage returns are spiked axe for emerald and infernal caller for diamond, but i can't find any conclusive posts about sapphire seals. I tried the spiked axe there too, and that gave me 47 asterite for 21 seals which is about 4.3 gold per seal.

I've heard ppl say they get 5g per seal return on sapphires, what item would that be?

I use the 2h axes which cost 27 seals and return 60 asterite bars at sapphire level and the 1h axe for 15 seals which returns 100 asterite bars at diamond level. I don't trinket emeralds tho.

There was a post somewhere on here which had a link to the VN Boards which had a fairly good guide on what to trinket for what level.

A

Audhumla

18 diamonds: 1H hammer (mid) gives 120 asterite.

21 sapphire: 1h axe (mid) gives 47 asterite.

I think these are the best asterite/seal deals (taken from vnboards)

Edit: diamonds = same, sapphires = 21 seals axe *slightly* better than the one for 27.

Edit2: Just saw that this was just what you were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom