Best RvR vids ever ?

Eyres

Banned
imo brite herra movie and the one where that guy deletes his warlock!

MrBic

Part of the furniture
1. Any of Civiels movies (especially the Ineiit one)
2. Any VF movie
3. Eden2

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
the dynamic duo (i had so fucking fun when we did that movie /cheer madi)
Sympathy For The War or what ever the name is.
Some movie made by holydot, caba/minstrell duo (think it is a US movie)
Melken is a pretty nice chantermovie. (like the fight when they kill warlegends)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
1 - House of Ahm ones
2 - Kiwiks vid
3 - All other vids, making a vid is cool regardless.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hope - Second souffle, is also nice, made by a french guild from the Orcarnac cluster. Downside is the RealMedia format, but the quality is sooo nice and 2h Warlord PoV is quite nice =) Friar is not that good, but I say that cause she /rude'd me...nasty girl :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
omg you really forgot about the classical ones. no question about which is the best 3.

solo rvr:
1. all Gladric Solo RvR movies - they've inspired me a lot about what's rvr really like, and what to show in any movie I release
fg rvr:
2. Angels of Darkness movies - they were simply the best for long long time on pryd
stealther rvr:
3. Proof.avi - the pre-leftaxe nerf shadowblade from old emain <3

:cheers:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Let's see:

Noskill.
R3Z Amigos.
DH (also the latest one).
FL moveh with that friar phusion or something.
Madition/Septina/VF vid's (not all, but usually pro).
Aolns - Flower Pot of d00m.
Eclipse vids.

The list goes on. Not because they are all good in gameplay, but usually for some particular reason. Humor, editing, gameplay/style, OF, OP factor, or me in it die'ing horrebly, etc.

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
www.houseofahm.com <- videos downloadable there

I find HoA Nexus and HoA Adrenaline3 very entertaining; nice editing and musics. Not maybe the best playing in those videos nor that hard enemies (hard to tell, US servers :C) but ace videos still.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
1. NP ToA movie with Soursi warrior PoV
2. DH
3. [US] Maelstrom4 first time I saw a heavy caster grp including 2 bds crazy interupts with the dmg of rr 10-11 dark SM / dark RM is pretty sick.
And zerk banelord to help with interupts to ofc also funny that the vid includes loooaaads of clips in the start there they bomb grps with their setup since that works pretty damn well with twf+3bls, dark RM AoE nukes and SM pbaoe ;o.

Lethul

FH is my second home
the movie with the HO merc from some US server , the one that didnt know how to sprint!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
the movie with the HO merc from some US server , the one that didnt know how to sprint!

...and how to perform styles.. he was spamming amethyst button so he was preparing to do it, than canceled it with the same button and hit unstyled.. omfg i was laughing so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom