Best pvp tip and tbh a god damn must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
I had just like i wrote in past post a ULTRA boring time in WaR 99.9% soloing, The game is very very solo friendly so it is quite hard to get ppl to do anything together.....dead chat channels etc.

However now after some demanding some former guildies to join we made guild and roll set group.

Game is totally changed and we ultra trash every BG we in 10 bg's 10 wins and scores are like 500-79 etc.

So if you have a boring time solo etc, do your VERY best to look up ppl and make a guild and im sure the game experience will change for you aswell. It might take time but once you there have fun:D

speaking of time lol, we were only 5 of us online looking for 1 sad fakker to join us to create a guild this shit took around 2 hours to find one guy.....

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I had just like i wrote in past post a ULTRA boring time in WaR 99.9% soloing, The game is very very solo friendly so it is quite hard to get ppl to do anything together.....dead chat channels etc.

However now after some demanding some former guildies to join we made guild and roll set group.

Game is totally changed and we ultra trash every BG we in 10 bg's 10 wins and scores are like 500-79 etc.

So if you have a boring time solo etc, do your VERY best to look up ppl and make a guild and im sure the game experience will change for you aswell. It might take time but once you there have fun:D

speaking of time lol, we were only 5 of us online looking for 1 sad fakker to join us to create a guild this shit took around 2 hours to find one guy.....

It seems you somehow learned how to play an mmo, grats :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hm.. ok, I didnt know that :(

no really? guild grps supposed to be better than pugs? are you for real???

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
dont be mean guys :)

The more people that realise this, the better :)

Zede

Part of the furniture

absolute class.

Really, this is the finest mmo drivel ive read in a long time.

Xanth, a lot of your posts question wheather you actually have firing synapses, alas its now confirmed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yeah cause rolling randoms with 5-6 people playing together is ze skill and funny and...

*yawn*

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah cause rolling randoms with 5-6 people playing together is ze skill and funny and...

*yawn*

Exactly, if people where really interrested in nice fights they would be organising some guild fights in ORvR instead you see most guilds farming scens like no tomorrow.

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie

We ran Guild grps, and rolled most BGs. Sadly we still hated the game, so we end up quitting. Without the guild it would have been 1 week, MAX.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
We ran Guild grps, and rolled most BGs. Sadly we still hated the game, so we end up quitting. Without the guild it would have been 1 week, MAX.

Gratz on still hanging around a forum for a game you don't play or like.
Bye then!

aika

Can't get enough of FH

you mean you and your imaginary guild/friends? :)

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie

*yawn*

Actually we not random, we had GG in both alb/hib excal and we played in most top guilds TB,TD,VGN and so on and on..

Trick was to get THE ppl to play the game cuz ppl aint to hyped about it.Meeting new ppl and try to get them to play i dont really panzy in rvr i rather prefer play with old rr10 cleric that now play healer in WaR for example.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Actually we not random, we had GG in both alb/hib excal and we played in most top guilds TB,TD,VGN and so on and on..

Trick was to get THE ppl to play the game cuz ppl aint to hyped about it.Meeting new ppl and try to get them to play i dont really panzy in rvr i rather prefer play with old rr10 cleric that now play healer in WaR for example.

I think you need to re-read Manisch's post

Zede

Part of the furniture
Edit - Another comment like this will get you a ban.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Pff, we run lvl 1 naked scenario groups and winning is a purely incidental happening ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Edit: Insulting your fellow members is not big nor clever.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
I just love when some noob WoW-kid tries to insult us.

That's such an original insult, like lol did you think of that your self lol?!!!

I mean wow, you must be like the life and soul of every party you go to! I mean who wouldn't want to be in a guild with you there lol! You're so cool lol!

rynnor

Rockhound
I have no wish to see this kind of nonsense again - if you think its fine to insult your fellow FH members I shall hit you with the modstick - last warning!

FH is not run for the l33t to abuse everyone else - if it requires more heavy handed modding to make this clear you'll get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom