Best Pvp Char

conorbarton

Fledgling Freddie
I want to /level a character on the pvp world and was wondering what people thought is the best..;)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
ok, depending or not you have a buffbot:

vapiir is great, after that prolly a bonedancer.
Then come the QuickCast Stun Nuke Nuke Nuke hib casters or QCSNNN, together with the warlock.
After those the sorc and theur. After those, the rest of the casters.

Meleewise:
Vampiir, Bonedancer, Chanter, Warlock, Sorc, Theur, Skald, Merc/BM/Zerk, Warrior, etcetc..

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
AngelHeal said:
warlock > all

Well no.. it really depends on how long and how good you are going to equip your char! Sure warlock might be best if the equip is not so good.. but a GOOD equiped sorc/bd/vamp can be very good if not better as a warlock

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Warlocks now suck on pvp due to their nerf, bonedancers are strong as always but you will be hated by all the players for using a class that is so overpowered...in short everyone will chain you...even the 50's for playing a BD.

Vampiir's are strong, champs are amazing, reaver's, warrior, Hero, Mercs are the best duel wield tank due to Dirty tricks and the anytime+followup stun (talking about solo fights)

Caster's, light eldritch is nice due to the stun and aoe mezz (easy to kill other pet classes). Cabalists and sorcs do pretty well.

Skalds and Mincer's always do well

Support classes are fun but you either need some people you know on the server (solo support at 50 sucks) or be good at making friends quickly

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Cruhar said:
You cant /level any of the catacombs Classes

ya i remeber the SI classes were like that for a bit, wonder when they will make it so we can /level the catas classes

X

xGenocidex

conorbarton said:
are thanes any good?

Yes but i wouldnt take any advice off the thanes on prydwen or excal :p they will cry at you for not capping cast speed xd

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
with the new changes in thane sword line i bet thanes and valks will be a good choise (well maybe not valks. but at least thanes) ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanes and Valkrys do pretty well on camlann, as most people are not buffed they do pretty well.

Im not sure how but when you buff a valk or thane and fight another buffed opponent they seem to go shit...i could never understand why they always got whined about on rvr till i played one buffed...was horrid.

On camlann they work really well, maybe cause the thanes str/con buff?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
your have already started your path to the dark side by asking whats the most overpowered class to play.

Read up on the classes and pick one you like the sound of and you think will be fun to play.

There is good in you young padowan, I sense it.

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock still kill 99% of everything 1vs1 (at least at higher RR), not that there's so much 1vs1 around anyway... :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You can have the most powerful character but if you don't know how to play it, then you're going to suck. Thats why I don't play pure casters. I know how to use my Armsman to good effect for the benefit of my group members. OK so it can easily get pwned 1:1 in RVR but my main function tends to be ensuring the healer / main caster has as much mellee protection as I can provide.

I also have a mincer who is level 4x. He's not that good, but I enjoy playing him more than any other character.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Urgluf said:
Well no.. it really depends on how long and how good you are going to equip your char! Sure warlock might be best if the equip is not so good.. but a GOOD equiped sorc/bd/vamp can be very good if not better as a warlock

let me say it again:

warlock > all

Bahumat

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
let me say it again:

warlock > all

Do you play camlann? warlocks are by no means as strong as they once was. They are no way near the strongest camlann class.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Warlocks geared upp should easily kill stuff. I mean chambers works the same so casters insta die anyway. tanks with IP might be hard etc. or banelord ml9+ml1 etc

X

xGenocidex

Basic_X said:
with the new changes in thane sword line i bet thanes and valks will be a good choise (well maybe not valks. but at least thanes) ;)

Respeccing my thane sword when that patch hits :p until then its just gonna rot away in a cupboard... even considering dropping dex and pie completely purely for grp assist train with ragnarok xd

Punishment

Resident Freddy
35 Hammer
34 Stormcalling
Rest parry

Troll thane ftw !

My level 35 Thane Fluffatron gets all teh ladies in Camlann :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
Do you play camlann? warlocks are by no means as strong as they once was. They are no way near the strongest camlann class.

yeah, and if you know how to play warlock properly (LOLOLOL) you are allmost invincible

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
35 Hammer
34 Stormcalling
Rest parry

Troll thane ftw !

My level 35 Thane Fluffatron gets all teh ladies in Camlann :D

no no he doesnt~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom