Best PvE/RvR duo/fg x-realm?

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If one played server that alowed x-realm what character would be the best duo to farm 65+ mob. Any spec or ML taken into account, but no RA allowed, ofc it's matters what mob you suposed to farm, but think of question as the best overall farmage duo.

What I'm looking for a is a fast and "safe" way of killing high lvl mobs. In other words what would be the dreamteam x-realm?

Also post up your fg dreamteam, Specs/ML/RA, either RvR or PvE.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Deathsight necro and cleric... or maybe enchanter and cleric.

Cleric is the best PvE buffbot for the Absorb, and focus is ofc the best way to take any mob down

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Deathsight necro and cleric... or maybe enchanter and cleric.

Cleric is the best PvE buffbot for the Absorb, and focus is ofc the best way to take any mob down

agreed at ds necro + cleric :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
seen chimera and da pheonix taken out by cabbie & cleric too

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hows the pheonix done without 3 Distracters? i'll farm it myself :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Joohl said:
If one played server that alowed x-realm what character would be the best duo to farm 65+ mob. Any spec or ML taken into account, but no RA allowed, ofc it's matters what mob you suposed to farm, but think of question as the best overall farmage duo.

What I'm looking for a is a fast and "safe" way of killing high lvl mobs. In other words what would be the dreamteam x-realm?

Also post up your fg dreamteam, Specs/ML/RA, either RvR or PvE.

Best farm duo for high lvl mobs is no doubt a Deathservant Necro and an Enhance cleric (spec af and healproc). Very safe for most mobs.

FG dreamteam is a very tough choice :p Would probably be Sorc, Healer, Healer, Shaman as base tho...or Druid or Cleric for more spec buffs if you are playing Camlann and bot situation is bad :). Sorc is the best CC class out there thanks to having bolt range ae mez, ae root, debuffs, pet, uber RR5 ra and good damage output. Healers are the best primary healers for the same reason - thanks to their utility. And shaman is uber as well - end, buff shears like crazy, uber interrupter etc and good survivability.

For the 4 remaining slots I think the set-up is a lot less carved in stone - it all depends on situation and what kind of group you want as well.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Light Menta + High Nurt Druid with FoP.

High level charmed mob as Menta pet with buffs.

Though, if you want to expand it to 3 people: Animist with 45+ In Verdant, 'Chanter with 50 Mana, and 50 nurt/20 reg druid with FoP.

Animist gets 25% 30sec absorb buff, stick it on the lvl 50 focus damage-shielded 'Chanter pet, pet can take ALOT of agro and damage when fully buffed, throw in the occasional ml9 convoker (eramai hits my pet without the absorb buff for 18) and Druid heals.

[edit] Also, animist gets the lvl 1 creeping spec shroom, which, when 15 are cast, which, depending on the mob level, will reduce the to-hit on the mob, sometimes enough to allow pbaoe to land when required.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm... full group?

Warden, Warden, Animist, Paladin (s/s spec) Druid (haste buff), Healer (with highish Pac for power regen), SM (Supp), SM (Supp).

Pbaoe is the way to go for pve, outside of the epic mob groups that is. If epic mob, replace 1 Warden with 1 Animist for to-hit bonus and let the pbaoe do the damage.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Light Menta + High Nurt Druid with FoP.

High level charmed mob as Menta pet with buffs.

Though, if you want to expand it to 3 people: Animist with 45+ In Verdant, 'Chanter with 50 Mana, and 50 nurt/20 reg druid with FoP.

Animist gets 25% 30sec absorb buff, stick it on the lvl 50 focus damage-shielded 'Chanter pet, pet can take ALOT of agro and damage when fully buffed, throw in the occasional ml9 convoker (eramai hits my pet without the absorb buff for 18) and Druid heals.

[edit] Also, animist gets the lvl 1 creeping spec shroom, which, when 15 are cast, which, depending on the mob level, will reduce the to-hit on the mob, sometimes enough to allow pbaoe to land when required.

He said xrealm :p Trust me, menta cant compare at all to deathservant necro :) and neither can enchanter. done pve in both those realms and I know how they compare :p Deathservant necro can solo Eremai with bb buffs on pet (ofc) and not need any healing at all :p

Can farm Skotos, Teretes, Teuchesters with it too :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
how about anim necro cleric anim can make necro pet even more ubah :) + increase hit code

+ml9 verd mushy can chew its way through most encounters just always a mana issue with anims so necro does mana transfer while regaining from cleric.

heal bombers dont transfer agro to the anim and so the mob stays on the pet no matter what

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Old.Ilum said:
Trust me, menta cant compare at all to deathservant necro :) and neither can enchanter. done pve in both those realms and I know how they compare :p Deathservant necro can solo Eremai with bb buffs on pet (ofc) and not need any healing at all

Not gonna say owt about how they directly compare having not played alb. However the cleric spec AF counts for a hell of alot on pets imo, I know from charming mobs which self-buff themselves with it.

Can solo eremai with a druid buffed pet just using 21st lvl HoT for heals (none from druid), decent pet + cleric AF and heal proc and wouldn't need heals at all imo. Guess a mincer would be able to say.

Mael, 50th ment.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Not gonna say owt about how they directly compare having not played alb. However the cleric spec AF counts for a hell of alot on pets imo, I know from charming mobs which self-buff themselves with it.

Can solo eremai with a druid buffed pet just using 21st lvl HoT for heals (none from druid), decent pet + cleric AF and heal proc and wouldn't need heals at all imo. Guess a mincer would be able to say.

Mael, 50th ment.

A good lvl 50 ML9 pet should kill eramai no prob aswell.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm a FG

1- ML10(Convoker) Enchanter spec 50 mana, with Mana regen RA's (ML9 pet with focus to kill mob)
2- ML10(Perfector) Cleric Spec 50 Enchance 20 Rejuv (Buffbot with spec AF and FoP, AoE buffs)
3- Deathsight spec Necromancer (Powertransfer and 9% absorb buff)
4- Mana (46) Mentalist (Main healer)
5- ML10(Convoker) Earth Theurgist
6- ML10(Convoker) Earth Theurgist
7- ML10(Convoker) Earth Theurgist
8- ML10(Convoker) Verdant spec Animist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom