Best place to order FFXI from?

Jennar

Fledgling Freddie
I've got a copy on order from dvdboxoffice.com, I've used them before with no problems - but this time it's been nearly 3 weeks ... so far :(
I'm now at the point where I've decided to order a second copy from somewhere that will send it quick, then sell the the other one.
So, who is selling it? UK pref (or as close as possible) The only place I can find so far is out of stock, and won't get any more for at least 2 weeks.

Thanks for any help :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Have you tried mx2.co.uk?

They are by far the cheapest. I bought mine via ebay, you could also try them.

Check the useful links thread (sticky at top) for other importers.

Jennar

Fledgling Freddie
Trying New Age Consoles. Their delivery should be quick, hardly free though considering the game is 49 pounds :/

MX2 didn't have any in stock - should be some in 2 weeks.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
jennar if it takes more than 2 weeks, arnt you meant to contact them so they send another copy? i dont know how long you like to wait, i hate waiting for anything and if i cant get it yesterday its gonna take too long ;) but so far ive waited since saturday for my copy from MX2 but it did only cost £41. you can also phone for 48hour special delivery, which only costs about 2 quid.

Jennar

Fledgling Freddie
From dvdboxoffice.com's FAQ thing :
'For International orders at least 8 weeks must elapse from the date of shipment before we can take further action on packages that have exceeded the average delivery time.'

Which is a bit of a sod, but like I say - had things from them before and they've only taken a week or just over to arrive.

I saw the bit about the special delivery from MX2 but you have to ring them with the order, so I did. I was told they had none in stock, and should have more in 2 weeks time. Bah.

Problem solved now anyway. Have had an email from New Age Consoles telling me my order has been sent, and should be with me Monday at the latest :clap: (no doubt the other will come tomorrow now :) )At least all this waiting has given me plenty of time to do research on the game :D

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Got mine from cdromshop.com, aswell as plenty of other games, never failed me yet.

vandit

Fledgling Freddie
i got mine from www.gamestop.com and i didnt have any problems at all. its not worth waiting if u live in england to the release date is still To Be Confirmed.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
I wish more people would do that :)

Then there's the PS2 players who dont know anything when they play and don't WANT to learn anything when they play.

<Thoughts about PS2 Valkurm players...level 19 warriors in starter armor..> ; ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom