Best pala rvr RA's

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering what the best RA's for a rvr paladin are?
Give comments :fluffle:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
In this order:

RR5
Purge
Faith Healing
Longwind I
Aug Dex 2
Mastery of Blocking III
Avoidance of Magic I

After that you could try differend stuff and respec for higher MoB and AoM once you get enough RPs.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
imo FH ain't worth too much due to everyone's running around with their lovely aoe disease and a fh that heals overall ~1500 hp (on the full group ofc) u'll be very pissed off about ;) so save you own ass with ip ;p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
imo FH ain't worth too much due to everyone's running around with their lovely aoe disease and a fh that heals overall ~1500 hp (on the full group ofc) u'll be very pissed off about ;) so save you own ass with ip ;p

i'd have to agree, FH isn't much use seeing as most people target one person before moving one, remove MA and implement taunting/detaunting in RvR IMO

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
i'd have to agree, FH isn't much use seeing as most people target one person before moving one, remove MA and implement taunting/detaunting in RvR IMO
hahaha. You really don't think about anything now do you, newb

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the point in a Pally haveing Longwind??? o_O

Any decent pally has end5 so again... whats teh point?

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
FH can be good against pbaoe grps but against melee grps with good assist its no good :touch:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
FFS why does people say get tireless

ENd5=konstant sprint for the love of god and jesus and his children xE

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:

The only thing i can think of is so they can style and sprint at the same time, not much of a reason i know, and the point could be far better spend elsewhere

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Brunore said:

1. The last time I checked End V alone wont give you perma sprint (=your endurance wont decrease while sprinting :p) - good chase ruined because someone lacked it is quite boring :p
2. Almost everything a decent Pally does in RvR takes a lot of endurance (such as slamming, grappling, sprinting) so surely the endurance saved for other things than sprinting when swapping BG/Guard/Slamming is a good thing?
3. I haven't found a better 1pt RA for any class tbh :p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Gotmagi said:
FH can be good against pbaoe grps but against melee grps with good assist its no good :touch:
when you can buy an ability to save someones ass = good.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
hahaha. You really don't think about anything now do you, newb

your Right in RvR everyone fighting pairs off with an enamy and they all fight out one on one battles, oh and Taunting already is in RvR.

You wasn't even level 50 when i started playing so no need to sign off as a newb, i know you use a BB but i don't consider you a newb, if someone has been calling you one let me know and i'll sort it out for you.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
your Right in RvR everyone fighting pairs off with an enamy and they all fight out one on one battles, oh and Taunting already is in RvR.

no need to sign off as a newb, i know you use a BB but i don't consider you a newb.
1) The term "Taunt" is used in PvE meaning that you generate more aggro than someone else I.E using a taunt style or a high damage dd. There's like no way to make people not to hit the same target now is there. RvR != PvE.

2) I am generalizing you here. Reading your posts generally shows ignorance, hence making you a clueless "newb". You bore me. Honestly, no one can ever be as dumb as you. :worthy:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
You do know SF was the first lvl 50 in Albion?

he also said he wasnt level 50 when he STARTED playing, not that he was 50 before SF :p

but ye, agree with SF etc

Eroa

Banned
Balbor said:

You wasn't even level 50 when i started playing so no need to sign off as a newb, i know you use a BB but i don't consider you a newb, if someone has been calling you one let me know and i'll sort it out for you.

haha... :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom