Best of the best

E

Eggy

Figuring out my SC template to maximise my character (for Eggy), most of my MP armour/weapon/shield on order, or in my possesion.

I'm trying to sort out the items that have the highest utility characteristics for SC, and give me the stats I require. I want to cap con/dex/piety and as many resists/hits/power as possible ofc.

It seems for necklace the DF diamond one is king, but I'm uncertain about some of the others. What do you all recommend? I don't really want to waste by overcapping resists, as I've been having that problem a fair bit.

Any help appreciated.

K

K0nah

yeh use that proggy, first load in what u currently wear to see how far from cap u are and what u have way over cap so can afford to lose some. then start by using jewellery that only has stats/resists u want and and need and the hiest utility possible.

finally look over your current epic and see which bits are worth keeping and which are better replaced (a change of vest from af100 to af102 will make biggest change to overall AF) gloves are cheapest part so u can possibly have 2 pairs made with diff stats for diff occaisions etc. hat is one of most expensive parts. course if money is no object just make a template with all MP af102 pieces ;)

B

belth

Currently good items:

Avernal Necklace
Infernal Black Diamond
Infernal Black Diamond Ring
Infernal Pyre Walker's Cloak
Infernal Diamond Dusted Cloak (for casters)
Majestic Mantle of the Eternal (for Piety users)
Kraggon Cloak
Veiled Bracer of Eyes

and some of the lvl40 cloaks from the Forgotten Emperor quest.

Problem with DF items is the amount of Cold resists on them, too easy to get a ton of wasted +Cold% :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom