Best Of the Best. for infils.

H

Hit ^_^

If i want the get the best of the best infil stuff. what shall i get
and were do i obtain it?

G

gunner440

mmmm maybe some regal armor dropped in LB? (cant remember which mob tho)

L

-Lonewolf-

Well I got both of the above...

And then to top it off u want the envenom jewel from the merchants in DF

And then u want Jewel of Dark Beauty Barrows drop I think

And the creme de la creme
99-100% Quality Rapier,
99-100% Quality Dirk
99-100% Quality Gauche

Rapier in main hand gauche in left hand and dirk in two handed slot

Perf with the Rapier and Creeping Death and Stunning Stab, then switch to the gauche and dirk for swift nasty hitting

Ey voila best of the best stuff

I got it all except the 100% Quality swords as no one can make them on Albion yet....

O

old.LandShark

actually i think Kiarra can make the dirk and gauche 100%, tho the chance is about 50 to 1 in this patch...?

edit: for the best of the best, buy Mallus's account
:p

L

-Lonewolf-

Why buy Mallus's account he doesn't really have anything different except alot of RP's

E

Exinferis

maybe full regal gear and dragon dropped swords
and LB thrusters =)

N

Ninjastyle

regal gear is nothing compared to epic armor
the dragons sword is nice tho, too bad is has a shitty proc
and someone alrdy has Mallus's accout :)

H

Hit ^_^

hmm ok then i think i have most stuff i can get exept dragon stuff.

is Kings Nail. much better then mouth tooth?

L

-Lonewolf-

Kings Nail is as some people claim the best infiltrator weapon u can get at the moment

However with 2.8spd only 93% quality and shitty bonuses

Qui +6, Dual Wield +4, Thrust +5

Well thrust and Quick is maxed out for me so no use :(

Oh and its only 16.1dps so when 1.52 comes along and u can use 16.5 weapons to their full POWAH!

Your best bet is to save that cash for when Kiarra can make 100% quality weapons more frequently in the next patch

But until then the Avernal Weapons from DF are cool especially the Rapier!!

Does me fine :)

Oh and the Virulent Soul Sapper from the Dragon is excellent due to the fact it is 100% quality one of the only swords at a high lvl which is

Only other 100% quality sword of its kind is Blacktooth which drops from Blacktooth in Snowdonia however its only 15.3dps

Which is kinda the same dps as a 16.2dps sword with 90-93% quality

It will all make more sense when we get the patch which then allows u to see the dps effectiveness of a sword in relation to its quality helps a ton!

L

-Lonewolf-

U know it is brudder when compared to 100% I have had this argument before! U KNOW THE SCORE!

If only I could show u the american version of the King's Nail so u could see the effective DPS on it :(

B

belth

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
If only I could show u the american version of the King's Nail so u could see the effective DPS on it :(

16.1*0.93=14.973 dps. Sucks.

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Best thrusters for inf's are a pair of mouths teeth (which mallus of course has :p) . Dragon weapon is nice but best saved for the patch when I could use the 16.5dps (my weapon skill is a lot lower using this compared to mouths tooth).

Mouths Tooth, 16.2dps, 93% qual, 30% bonus, +5thrust, +5dual wield, +some other stuff that i can't remember. Also has a very nice proc which goes off LOADS.

If you want 2 of them be prepared to camp epic mobs for a few weeks because only mouth drops it and his droprate sucks.

L

-Lonewolf-

See Belthazor's post and ur find its not that good really

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Well they are the best of the best atm ;)

N

Ninjastyle

Originally posted by old.MallusTheGimp

Mouths Tooth, 16.2dps, 93% qual, 30% bonus, +5thrust, +5dual wield, +some other stuff that i can't remember. Also has a very nice proc which goes off LOADS.

errr, i thought mouths tooth doesnt have a proc, just charges, its kings nail who has the fire proc

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Has an ice proc if memory serves me right :)

B

belth

2 brilliant Stilettos of Soulshade might be good, if they proc their BT enough and when they get fixed to thrusters. 16.1 dps @ 94 qua, but only 25% bonus... BT's just might make up for the lousy bonus.

N

)nick(

Err, so you suggest I spend 500g a pop for a 95%-96% qua thruster which has 15.7 dps at 2.8spd or go for a 3.7 spd guarded rapier.

In this patch Mouth's Tooth, King's Nail are the best options for an infil. When 1.50 comes crafted at 98%-100% quality will become the norm, but until that time go for Mouth's Tooth/King's Nail.

I'm using a 94% impaler which has negligible damage increase and also has a DOT proc (by the time that does any dmg your target is dead) and 25% bonus.

P

Pin

All I have to say is... Talk to Kiarra!!!

13 attempts (!!!!!) and I have this:

shimmering arcanium gladius
16.1dps 3.7spd 99% qua 35% bonus

eDPS of 15.94. Mallus' dragon drop is probably the only thruster with higher at the moment.

And yeah, 13 attempts was a bit of a bad streak (should be much easier next patch.. likely get a 99% in half that).

650g including enchanting and (unbuffed) I now hit my 714 PA cap on standing yellow con chain wearers.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU KIARRA!!! :)

O

old.Kiarra

Hehe, just saw this post :)

How I wish we could have hit that 99% on the 1st attempt, still we got there in the end :D

K

Kagato.

heheh, she got 99% on the first attempt for my Partizan ;)

First attempt at a Partizan too lol.

Kiarra™ Weapons, wouldn't use anything else.

B

belth

Offensive Statistics
Melee hits: 195 (100.0%) [57 dmg avg]
Criticals: 29 (14.9%) [28 dmg avg]
Fumbles: 0 (0.0%)
Enemy parries: 0 (0.0%)
Enemy evades: 0 (0.0%)

Average Damage Done Per Weapon Per Mob
including [min-max] (the number of hits)

the shimmering arcanium stiletto
the Rancid Black Tooth

avg [spread] (count) avg [spread] (count)
soultorn norse elding vakten
59.1 [51-67] (100.0%/16)
57.9 [49-68] (100.0%/17)

soultorn hibernian grove protecter
58.3 [41-70] (100.0%/54)
54.9 [42-68] (100.0%/58)

soultorn albion gryphon knight
60.6 [52-68] (100.0%/26)
59.7 [52-68] (100.0%/24)

Results from statz0r, of about 20 minutes of killing greens in DF without styles... Funny thing, a crafted weapon with 98 qua outdamaging a 100 qua. Both are 15.3 dps and 2.5 spd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom