• Best Jokes were Best!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Worst jokes were way better!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Best Jokes
1) Tim Vine "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again."
2) David Gibson "I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone."
3) Emo Philips "I picked up a hitch hiker. You've got to when you hit them."
4) Jack Whitehall "I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say 'bought', I actually stole it off a short, fat ginger kid."
5) Gary Delaney "As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog."
6) John Bishop "Being an England supporter is like being the over-optimistic parents of the fat kid on sports day."
7) Bo Burnham "What do you call a kid with no arms and an eyepatch? Names."
8) Gary Delaney "Dave drowned. So at the funeral we got him a wreath in the shape of a lifebelt. Well, it's what he would have wanted."
9) Robert White "For Vanessa Feltz, life is like a box of chocolates: Empty."
10) Gareth Richards "Wooden spoons are great. You can either use them to prepare food. Or, if you can't be bothered with that, just write a number on one and walk into a pub…"

Worst Jokes

Sara Pascoe "Why did the chicken commit suicide? To get to the other side."

Sean Hughes "You know city-centre beat officers... Well are they police who rap?"

John Luke Roberts "I made a Battenberg where the two colours ran alongside each other. I called it apartheid sponge."

Emo Phillips "I like to play chess with bald men in the park although it's hard to find 32 of them."

Bec Hill "Some of my best friends are vegan. They were going to come today but they didn't have the energy to climb up the stairs."

Dan Antopolski "How many Spaniards does it take to change a lightbulb? Juan."

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Emo Phillips "I like to play chess with bald men in the park although it's hard to find 32 of them."

think that was my fav of them.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
All the "best" jokes come off as cliche standard comedian fare - the worst jokes are way better.

Especially the spaniard one :p

They also pick a best joke that involves bashing fat/gingers like like it's the height of fashion and then make some racial/nationalist jokes the worst, as well as picking a Vanessa Feltz joke - I mean really? Fat jokes about her are still funny?

MrHorus

Can't get enough of FH
They can all fuck off.

As an Edinburgh local and council tax payer, I'm thoroughly sick off all these chinless wonders and hoorah henries that clog up the streets and pubs for one month of the year.

Apparently they bring money into the city, but I've never seen my council tax bill get any lower :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom