Best news all week

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Man, like 3rd time glenn, with 3rd time glenn comment there :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm sure this is the first Glenn of his death, I can't see where else it was mentioned (apart from him being knocking on death's door last week sometime).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure this is the first Glenn of his death, I can't see where else it was mentioned (apart from him being knocking on death's door last week sometime).

Yarr, its possible someone else has brought it up already, I've not seen it though so poof! here it is. :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The thread entitled "Fred Phelps dead" didn't give it away? :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Why Facepalm Ch3tan, am I missing something? the thread in question isn't on my front room list :p

Oh wait, I have Dagaffer on ignore, that's why I didn't see it :p can't really blame me for that.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You don't like hearing about all the sheds???

Olgaline

FH is my second home
why do people put other people on ignore on FH? (never really got the point of it tbh)
must make for some odd thread reading. I personally just "skip" threads, replies etc that I find dumb/silly/anoying etc.

also, I find that my current mood dictates who gets on my nevers/ makes me laugh.. on any particular day

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
why do people put other people on ignore on FH? (never really got the point of it tbh)
must make for some odd thread reading tbh. i just "skip" threads, replies etc that I find dumb/silly/anoying etc.

Can't remember what I put him on ignore for tbh, I've only ever put 2 people on ignore in 10 years of Freddyshouse though so must have been something that really annoyed me.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Can't remember what I put him on ignore for tbh, I've only ever put 2 people on ignore in 10 years of Freddyshouse though so must have been something that really annoyed me.

fair enough, btw I get the idea of using ignore as a temp. measure, I was more refering to the use of perma ignore.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh wait, I have Dagaffer on ignore, that's why I didn't see it :p can't really blame me for that.

'cause you can't remember why, maybe it's no longer a big a deal then. Take him back off eh? :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh its on like motherfucking donkey kong now Ch3tan, fasten your Captain Picard loving ass down and prepare for a facepalm war :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm sorry - cunt he may have been, but I don't feel comfortable celebrating anyone's death tbh...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
why do people put other people on ignore on FH?

Have you seen Toht's posts? I've got Gaffer on ignore as well, because he spends 99% of his time crawling threads telling people they're wrong, and I find people like that in real life / internet life, fucking dull.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Have you seen Toht's posts? I've got Gaffer on ignore as well, because he spends 99% of his time crawling threads telling people they're wrong, and I find people like that in real life / internet life, fucking dull.

You're wrong.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm sorry - cunt he may have been, but I don't feel comfortable celebrating anyone's death tbh...

That's your choice :) I'm happy he's dead because of 2 things

1) he made grieving family and gay people feel shitty at every opportunity
2) he would have celebrated your death and anyone elses death he thought was a sin

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I hope the rest of them have a really dodgy gas engineer tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That's your choice :) I'm happy he's dead because of 2 things

1) he made grieving family and gay people feel shitty at every opportunity
2) he would have celebrated your death and anyone elses death he thought was a sin
Which is his right in a world of free speech as it it's your to diss him when he is dead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom