best midgard viking template for pve?

radiovulture

Fledgling Freddie
hello, im wondering what the most successful pve template is all around for a viking class on midgard.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I didn´t say anything about the first two threads, but... don´t you think it´s about time to post in the Midgard section now? :)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, go spam in the midgard forums :p

but generally, if you want a pve template, cap out hps, con, dex, +shield, melee resists, also magic, but not that vital (heat f.ex. for dragon etc), get the pve bonusses +parry bonus, +block bonus, +defensive bonus, +chance to hit etc

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
yeah, go spam in the midgard forums :p

but generally, if you want a pve template, cap out hps, con, dex, +shield, melee resists, also magic, but not that vital (heat f.ex. for dragon etc), get the pve bonusses +parry bonus, +block bonus, +defensive bonus, +chance to hit etc

Dragon does cold dmg if im not mistaken :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Mid Dragon = Cold
Alb Dragon = Fire
Hib Dragon = Spirit

:)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Also a template for a warrior is going to be completely different to a template for a zerker which will be completely different to a savage template.

Get your toon to 45, *then* think about a template.

Tilda

I'm gonna start moving these to a mid forum soon!

Its been said millions of times, if you're just leveling up, you dont need a "template" as leveling is so fast these days by the time you've got it, it'll be too low for you.
If you're talking about 50 pve, well get to 50 and you'll have a far better idea about what you want!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to reply to your threads a couple of times now but kept not posting cause I didn't want to discourage a new player.

However the fact that you ask for a "General viking" template rather then a specific class template says enough. You have other things to worry about before you should start worrying about a template mate.

Just play the game... get to 50... then start worrying about about a template

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'd agree with everyone else, get to 45'ish then come back here and ask as you'll have a much better idea of what your question actually is.

There's no one uber template that will make you better than everyone else. In fact what the best stats for you to have will probably change depending on what you want to do with the character.
Since you haven't played the game for long enough you probably can't answer this question.

Starting out asking what the best character for you would be, what race you should pick and where you should put your starting points are good questions as they are difficult to change once you get high level.
Asking what gear you should be aiming to get when the chances of you actually aquiring the items before you are in your 40's and many until you have dinged 50 just doesn't make sense. Leveling up just use whatever you can get your hands on. As a tank try to aim to keep your weapon orange/yellow to you and armour yellow (blue if you can't afford it). Then just get some jewelry that you find on your way, level 10 jewelry at level 30 is fine tbh and you'll do fine.

When you ding 45 come back and ask about templates, you'll probably have an idea of game mechanics by then and the answers will make much more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom