BEST GUN COMBO IN TFC ?

O

old.Vince

so ? I have my buttons set up so i can switch between two weapons instantly. What do you thnk would be the best combo. It could be a flash bang and mp5 ? i think probably p90 and the glock ...
what do you think ?
and what is a penge resident ?

------------------
<---VincE--->

O

old.Vince

AND I MEANT CS NOT TFC ...
But you can but what you think of tfc's best combo if you want ...

A

Atomic Rammer

Why not cycle slot 1 and slot 2
or 1, 2 and gren. Rather than specific weapons.

I have a dedicated button to switch to he_gren +attack tho.

In tfc I switch between umbrella and caltrops
:)

Y

~YuckFou~

The primary weapon will be your personal choice and also depend on how much money you have, I like MP5 if I'm skint :) Also worth mentioning that on some maps all the weapons are not available.
The other in my opinion should be the grenade, it's unusual to switch from a sub machine gun to a pistol.

~YuckFou~

O

old.Vince

Hmmmm, im still not sure.
But anyway, does anyone know how i can make my mouse wheel fire more shots in each "click" when i roll it ? At the moment it fires only one and so i cant get enough shots with one roll ...

------------------
<---VincE--->

O

old.-Pakman-

I have mouse3 bound to switch between current and the knife, while its pressed the knife comes out and starts swiping release and i'm back to my current main weapon.

Y

~YuckFou~

Am I miss reading this? You are using the wheel on your mouse to fire? Sounds a little bizarre to me :). I have my mouse wheel set up to change weapons, left mouse button to fire weapon (hold down keeps firing), right mouse for zoom scope.

~YuckFou~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom