Best Game Ever!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Elkie said:
try and look to see if its been posted before, before you do it and you gave it away so easy OMG BEST GAME EVER obvious wt it was going to be

OFF TOPIC MEIGHT!

9/10 posts here have been posted before.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
try this instead
http://www.samorost2.net/
harmless bit of point an click simplicity
if u r expecting a shock u will be dissapointed but i found it a lil bit mesmerising n it made me wanna dig a proper point an click game out

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
youve got to ask your self - would it be the best game ever? would the bst game ever be written in java and hosted for free on a website? i dont know, i would be inclined to say no, infact its not the best game ever. that alone should be enough not to click it :m00: .

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Gifv negative rep points :p

Fortunately I've seen that before ^^

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
try this instead
http://www.samorost2.net/
harmless bit of point an click simplicity
if u r expecting a shock u will be dissapointed but i found it a lil bit mesmerising n it made me wanna dig a proper point an click game out
can't get past the level when the white guy just went down the ladder.. :(

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
knock off the rolled up bug on the left so the lil bug can climb past the sleeping thingy...click on it as the bug goes past it so it gets eaten an puked up.click on the right side of the platform the white dude is on an it falls down.when the fly appears click on it an it starts eating the sick.while its doin that click on the white dude an he jumps an bounces the platform an makes the sick fall an the fly take off.it goes into the spider web an gets mumified.click on the mumified fly an the dude uses it as a swing to get down.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
click on the jar to make the lid come off.pick it up an click on the baby next to its drinking mum so it falls off an she has to stop drinking to pick it up.put the jar lid in the hole to act as a plug.move the funnel an get the monkey to jump an shake the seeds into the pot. crank the water so it also goes in the pot.turn up the flames below the pot so it bubbles.turn the tap next to the dude with the hammer an once his tub is full he drinks the soup an falls asleep.nick his hammer.use the hammer to hit the robot on the head to open the way down.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
when does chapter 1 end? since I can't get past that fat beast watching tv

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
chapter one ends after that really cos u get ur dog back an try an escape cept the rocket runs out of fuel an they got to crashland then it says to continue to chapter two u got to buy the game.

to get past teh fat dude u got to pick up the sausage on string an hang it off the skull so the dog changes direction an turns the fan to suck instead of blow.this sucks the dudes hat off an he has to reach to get it back,while his hand is off the button u can click it an release urself.once u land click to the back of the fat dudes chair so u push him under the hole an the plant grabs him an hoists him up to the ceiling.a key drops out his pocket an u got to pick it up an release ur dog.then push the button by the door an escape in the escalator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom