Best/fastest way to get mlxp?

chilavert

Fledgling Freddie
i need mlxp both for ml7 and 8. what is the best way to get that?

Wintersong

Fledgling Freddie
fastest is to join a ml-raid that you have already finished.

And make sure you are in a group where most haven't got the steps done :)

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
lead a group doing pre's for a ml you have credit for..

ml5 for example do 5.1-5.8 grp, I guarantee you will have a full bar of mlxp when u leave. Or join up with other ml bg's and make sure u get grped with ppl who need credit :) Ml2 is a good one as its quite quick :)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I see most of you say grouping with ppl that do NOT have credit?? My experience is that it makes no difference. We testet this on a ML2 raid, we all got the same ml exp no matter who we grouped with, even with eachother.

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
When I have helped others, I have noticed that I get the mlxp gained message a number of times dependant on the number of people in my group needing credit. Whether that corresponds to a suitable increase in the xp gain i cant say.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Shaitan said:
When I have helped others, I have noticed that I get the mlxp gained message a number of times dependant on the number of people in my group needing credit. Whether that corresponds to a suitable increase in the xp gain i cant say.
It does and the person saying the opposite is just plain wrong. Only way they can get MLxp without having groupmembers who haven't done the MLstep or RvRing is by killing mobs that grant MLxp (artifact mobs mainly, some others too).

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Rvr is the nicest way to get MLxp. About 30k I believe for 100% of MLxp.
Another nice way is by getting a group together and farming Ceremonial Bracer, it gives about 5% MLxp per kill, fast spawn and with the right setup it is easy to farm plus it drops ceremonial bracer that you can sell for example for a couple of P.
Regards, Glottis

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on how fast you need it - rvr is fairly fast but its not gonna get you (say) 250% in one night. When I've had guildies need 100%+ to attend a ML raid next day I've gone to Melos territory and whacked Triton Shaman + the Wave Master each time he repops. Did 300% for one guildie that way in one evening.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Baldrian said:
I see most of you say grouping with ppl that do NOT have credit?? My experience is that it makes no difference. We testet this on a ML2 raid, we all got the same ml exp no matter who we grouped with, even with eachother.
Depends on the ML's

My cabi had the big Croc encounter already from ML5, I focused it for some friends and ended up with 25% ML XP, I had forgotten that I had done it before :)

25% for one step of an ML its not bad

I have quite a few high ML chars and this has been the case all through the ML's.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Javai said:
Depends on how fast you need it - rvr is fairly fast but its not gonna get you (say) 250% in one night. When I've had guildies need 100%+ to attend a ML raid next day I've gone to Melos territory and whacked Triton Shaman + the Wave Master each time he repops. Did 300% for one guildie that way in one evening.
yup, depending on your Master level the XP per shamen changes, for ML2-3's its around 5% ish per kill and dead easy to kill, Moughart is worth more, and getting in a group with a load of ML noobs can be worth up to 25% per mob!

I reckon if you have ML5 and take a load of Non ML5's that are entitled to credit then you'll get 100% ML XP way before completing all the grp steps..

Wintersong

Fledgling Freddie
joined an ml7 grpstep raid yesterday when i was ml6. 5 peeps needed the encounters in the group, got about 20-25% mlexp per step, not bad at all :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Tay said:
25% for one step of an ML its not bad
Sounds like your friends all needed credit, and you got the usual 3-4% for each of them.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
hello

Publi Ml raids give some Ml exp

as well Artifacts encounter some mobs out in the Forest of Arues and as well volcanos give ml exp

or simply do like many atther do go and kill the mobs below water .

or chivilert if i am out whe could go and do some ml 7 runs and earn ml exp that way :)

or hold raids so lower Players can get mls done

Shanessa

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
I found the best way is to get a bunch of random 40+ characters - get all your friends/bots etc to bring alts - then kill Collossal (ML4 grp stage) he can be done with only a couple of proper classes. If you need more after that, yo can try and find Tutanaksekhmet (sp?) - the other ML4 step that gives MLxp. These are nice and quick, as Collossal is often right outside Stygia. If you need more, try ML8 grp steps too (only the Chiefs one gives mlxp iirc and you need more people), or ML6 (Anathemic Salamander, haje-uraei are doable easily). Always fill the group with as many people who need the step as you can.

Easiest MLxp I ever got was running across the bridge in DV with a group that had never been there before - but ML7 group steps will only get you MLxp for the bridge (and flame if you do it) as the time trials don't give it afaik. ML5 group steps are quite good for mlxp also, but take longer compared to the ML4 ones (except the croc). Higher ML steps give more MLxp per person also.

Wintersong

Fledgling Freddie
all ml7 trials give mlexp.

why does people think that grp encounters doesn't give mlexp :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom