Best duo..

L

living

Regardless of what realms.. what 2 classes would do best pve wise together? :)

thanks.

M

minime_

Throwing specced warrior and a smite cleric

A

Archeon

Pally/Warden sounds like it might work well.

D

Danya

Would take like 4 hours to kill anything. :p

How about a necro and cleric. Pet uber buffed so hard as nails, no power issues cos of necro, cleric can heal as needed etc.

M

~Mobius~

Savage + Bard
Chanter + Bard

(With bots etc)

F

FoXeH

deathsight specced necro
high ench & staff friar

friar taunts mob, necro uses AF debuff so the friar does a nice amount of damage, friar heals himself after battle, friar has a self end chant, necro uses power transfer on friar.... etc

worked well when me and a friar were farming diamonds constantly and as fast as hell anyway

M

Mid - Kirinia

Me + Kirinia

Indeed :p

Alternatively, had lots of fun running around as a thane + skald duo, combination of speed, mezz and slam works pretty well, but it's not much use if you run into more than about 3 enemies.:p

BD's fortehwin though.

Thane's forteh "ooh that was a close fight but amazingly I came out alive for once" ....:(

D

Danya

Originally posted by Mid - Kirinia
Thane's forteh "ooh that was a close fight but amazingly I came out alive for once" ....:(
Lies, thanes never come out alive.

O

old.Tohtori

Batman and Robin!

Not the new ones but the old run-around-in-gray-undies-with-yellow-toolbelts pair :D

E

eynar

Skald + pac/mend healer used to be pretty cool to team up. Speed & 2 insta spells in combination with the healer's cc & heals could be pretty deadly. Seen the current state of skalds this combination seems no longer as efficient however. :(

M

Madonion Slicer

My Shaman and Berserker rocked in Mid, xp duo together both 50 in 9 days played and i am not even a power player.

Helped having DF alot.

They now can duo dimond mobs and cash very welll.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by FoXeH
deathsight specced necro
high ench & staff friar

friar taunts mob, necro uses AF debuff so the friar does a nice amount of damage, friar heals himself after battle, friar has a self end chant, necro uses power transfer on friar.... etc

worked well when me and a friar were farming diamonds constantly and as fast as hell anyway

i was the friar grpd with you :) and yes friar+necro with a debuff pwnd.. chain pulling purple mobs = easy

for safety though imo paladin+friar speedy pulls no downtime at all

O

old.anubis

melee: savage + shaman
pbae: chanter + healer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom