Best date/ night out ever?

russell

FH is my second home
Just mulling over a couple of mine and wondered what the freddies ones have been.
True ones -not made up fantasies please. :giggle:

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Any that ends up in having steamy sex.

Everz

FH is my second home
When I first took my gf out we went for a curry with all my mates and such. Little did I know was one of the lads knew the owner of the curry house. All going smooth as with her, ordered up and got myself a tasty Bhuna or well so I thought. It comes and it's looks odd as, bit black/brownish and smells hot. So I take a bite and fuck me, there was an inferno in my mouth, but alas not wanting to seem like a tit and trying to impress her, I decided to soldier on and eat it, about half way through with the sweats fully on and my hands getting a bit messy with bits going on my fingers I decided to take 5 and go for piss. Went to the bathroom and completely forgot what i'd been eating, got my nob out and instantly warm burning.. fucking chillies! Bought tears to my eyes, but after a few minutes I headed back to carry on the epic battle.. a quick sip of my can and i'll get rid of the rest, and the burning on my cock will vanish soon enough. Except things never go that well, one of my mates had laced my can with a chilli.. me fucking lips were burning now and agonizing pain.

At this point I called it quits and sat quietly in pain for a fair bit, got her back to mine and proceeded to spend the night constantly going up the bog and chaining milk to sooth myself. Can't say I gave my best impression across then.. but hell I'm still with her hah.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
OK, beat this one, works do, nothing special, just a pissup for no reason, just me and the new 19 year old trainee left in the posh bars in Liverpool, she was one of those girls with a distinctive face, in work nothing special, but all done up and a few beers and she was stunner, but her body was frickin perfect, 5'10 and just naturally built like an athlete, in super tight jeans, her ass was just perfect, like really perfect, every guy and me just stared everytime she got up. Jennifer was her name.
Anyway I'm playing it cool, cos I was like 15 years older and she starts talking dirty, then announces (not making this up, may God strike me down) that she always wanted to pull a girl, so we ended up in the Walkabout and I'm pointing out girls and she's giving them marks out of ten.
She goes missing for about 15 mins and I'm like..fuck she's gone home and she suddenly sits back down with this babe in newspaper print leggings and black wool belly top, the two of them spend the next half hour necking each other while I sat their watching, trying to look like some cool sugar daddy who's gonna bone them both later, well that didn't happen, but this other girl did sit on my lap till the end of the night and I left with the two of them, so the whole place thought I was, which took my cred to 100+10.
You may think that's a fail, but as you get older, possibilty overtakes actuallity, you'll understand one day.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Stories eh?
I once went out with a bunch of girls, who were used to doing, ehm, things together. They liked me and we had a good night out. Delivering them back to the place where they all lived (I iz a gentleman, no?) they surrounded me and en masse asked me up to theirs for a drink. I said no.................. LIKE A CHUMP :(:(:(

Recently I had a great night out. I can't go in to details, but it was great :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fucked my ex in a bus stop once.. That was pretty cool

met a couple of Synergy guys in Copenhagen, had drunken night out, went to Malmö all of a sudden and then when the night ended we went to Odense.. That was fucked up weekend!

Randomly invited Jokeren, a Danish rapper, to a party I was at and he went. Drank with him all night telling bullshit stories, while all the girls tried to hookup with him and he told them to fuck off because he was hanging with the boys

Probably lots more stories and more awesome ones as well, but cant think of them right now

soze

I am a FH squatter
My favourite was new years eve 1999, big family party the first time my elder cousins treated me like one of them. Last time the whole family got together. It was just a great night.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Any night where you end up somewhere you didn't expect to be the next morning, except a police station or a hospital.

One of the best nights ever was probably when I was a student and I went to visit a bunch of mates who'd all gone to work in the States. Went out with my mate Kevin and a bunch of his American workmates to Tijuana (he lived in San Diego and it was a walk across the border). After the Americans staggered off home we were just having one more pint when we met three American girls in this shitty bar. UCSD students often go to Tijuana because they can drink age 18. I was basically lying through my teeth (said I was working over there etc.) and we ended up spending the whole weekend with these girls (although one of them stomped off in a huff because she was Irish American and didn't want to associate with Brits; kind of ironic in hindsight).

Most surreal night; Stringfellows with Dennis Rodman.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
One of the best days of my life was my 24th birthday.
It started just after midnight, went on through the night, through the next day, through the evening at the nightclub, on the walk back from the nightclub and finally at home. I had my girlfriend more times in that 24 hours than any other time before or since.
The highlights were the 3 times actually in the nightclub (and I swear our friends were listening at the door) and the time stood up in an alley near home.
She must have been good. I ended up marrying her. :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
She must have been? So you haven't had any since you got married?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Hur hur!
I've had loads since I got married... with my wife before anyone makes a wisecrack. :)

Have you heard about the "peas in the jar" theory of relationships?
For every time you have sex before you get married, put a pea in a jar.
Every time you have sex after you get married, take a pea out of the jar.
The theory is that the jar never gets emptied because most couples have sex less often once they're married.
I can safely say my jar is empty. :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I once woke up and had a shit on a slice of bread and ate it. True dat mofo's!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never had a date, whic h might sound weird, but it's just that i meet folks at a bar and either hit it...off or not (y)

But i rape..RATE high any meeting where i get to sit down with a person male or female, who sahres an interest. Be it l4d, or shampoo choice.

Oh yeah, i also went on a cakedate with milla jovovich...in my miiiind.

Helme

Resident Freddy
A few weeks back was probably my highpoint, mostly because of how absurd it all was - and also because I'm not really the going out type.

The day started with a date at a catshow, yeah... I have no real interest in cats, but neither did the girl but we somehow ended up having fuckloads of fun, and when the catshow was finished, we moved on to a queueing for a fashion show. We had no interest in this either, but figured what the hell. It might be fun. It wasn't, apart from when she convinced me to try out the free makeup/styling. Now that shit was hilarious, and surprisingly effective at gathering female attention later that night when we went out drinking, much to the annoyance of the girl I was with(and to be honest, mine too - I actually really like this girl), anyways we end up at a sports bar during a weight-in for some sort of fight the next day, and we drink, eat, kiss and generally have fun. Until my cousin shows up, and decides that heey it's my favourite cousin. Let's see how drunk we can get him, because he never drinks! And thats the last I remember of that night. I woke up in the office sleeping at my desk. According to the girl, we had gone from bar to bar getting shots until the last train home had left, and then they had parked me in my office because it was closest place they could carry me :p

russell

FH is my second home
Good stories guys. I am enjoying this thread.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have a couple, first one:

Last year I went to London with my brother-in-law to do a little bit of shopping before meeting my brother for a bite to eat at Gaucho's in Oxford Street. So duly went to town and spent a few quid on clothes and finally met up with bro. Had a great meal and ended up at The Fire Station at Waterloo, we then started drinking double vodka's. The time was approaching 10pm and we decided it was time to catch a train. At this point we were all pretty pissed and wandered out and went to the McDonald's entrance and had a last ciggy before going into the station.

Happy talking away and then the next moment my brother keeled over and smashed his head on the steps. Blood everywhere. Luckily two Policeman were there so we took Jeff to them and basically asked them to look at the cut in his head as we were too pissed to make a proper decision. Next thing an ambulance with the siren and lights going pulled up. Brother-in-law had to sit in the front of the ambulance, bro was strapped down whilst the medics did their bit and I sat in a chair. Ambulance started off to St Thomas' I think and just as we got near the medic said I had to have the seat belt on, after about 2 minutes of trying he sighed and strapped me in.

Inside the hospital bro was seen by a nurse and they decided he needed 3 staples in his head. Bro was getting angry at this point and just wanted to go home, the Doctor asked if a trainee could have a go at putting in a stitch so I sweet talked bro into giving his permission telling him that they have to train else they could never learn how to do it. So Doctor did two and bro didn't feel a thing, trainee had a go and got it all wrong and bro was howling whilst I was pissing myself laughing. At this point I asked if I could do it but was told no.

Bro fell asleep so I rang his GF who drove all the away from Ash to pick us up. When she arrived she rang me and told me she was waiting outside the main entrance. We walked outside but couldn't find her, so I rang her. "I am outside as well and I cannot see you", she said "So am I, I can see the entrance". Dozy cow was in the carpark underneath the entrance :)

Got in car and drove home, bro kept pressing the horn and as soon as we hit the A3 at Tolworth decided he needed a much needed piss. Two minutes later myself and bro were pissing up the road whilst cars zoomed past. God knows how we didn't piss all over our feet :p

Great night, got home around 4.30am on the Sunday having set out to leave around 10pm on the Saturday.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Bit of a gay one this.

Best date I've had for sure was a few years ago, got talking to this girl (17 she was - with me being 21/22 at the time) turns out she liked me so I asked her out on a date, so she says yes and I'm proper struggling for ideas as I live in Stoke-on-Trent and there's fuck all to do here.

So I pick her up on a sunday evening around 8pm - ask her what she'd like to do, she gives it the classic "I don't mind" so I just start driving from Stone and head towards the A51, end up taking a nice long drive to Llandudno, Not much to do there either :p

But we get there around 10pm after stopping for a hot drink at a service station, as soon as we get there we drive around in the pitch black looking for somewhere to park to take a walk along the pier/beach, can't find anywhere and end up going round in circles.

We pass a TenPin twice whilst driving around so we decide to go and have a game of bowling - yes thats right, drive 100 miles to go bowling...

as it was around 10:30pm on a sunday evening we were literally the only two customers there, sharing a game of "glow bowling" in the dimly lit room, turns out to be a huge success because we were seemingly quite similar and it was quite a nice pokey little bowling alley.

After bowling we decide to give the walk along the beach idea another crack, so we find a long stretch of road next to the beach and park up, walking hand in hand under the rather clear starlit evening, talking hugging, kissing and all that jazz, then we decide to have a seat on some bench right on the beach that we were walking along and we lay back and looked up at the stars listening to the sound of the ocean and talking for a good few hours.

When we decide to go home we get back onto the motorway and held hands whilst I was sat in 5th gear the whole way back to my house(as we'd decided she was staying over).

First date success! only issue was that I kinda rushed into a relationship with her prior to finding out that she was an absolute crazy bitch that I should have stayed well clear of! still absolutely corking date and my god the sex that night was bloody incredible!

Have loads of funny night out stories though I'll update when I get a bit more time (at work atm) but ask -English- as we've shared a few funny ones.

Highlights: Trying to set a speed camera off on a 50mph dual carriageway - by running.
- Stealing a for-sale sign and putting my mums house up for sale
- playing a game we like to call "hat" where we basically find a pretty girl wearing a hat and steal it. person with the most hats come the end of the night wins.

and many many more!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
This thread is bursting with ammo. I'm putting on my human hat and not destroying some of you. It's a heavy hat, it was hard to put on my head.

On topic, not one particular night stands out. But there's a lot of equal brilliance.

Nate

FH is my second home
Some moments from a few different nights I find funny to remember:

Club in London that had people walking through the crowds with buckets shouting Pills, Pills for sale.
Mate coming up to me, introducing me to the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen. Turns up 30mins later and I ask what happened to her, he has no idea who I'm going on about.
Breaking some bones by sliding down some stairs(I treated them like a ride)
Becoming a ladyboy for one night only
Running through town pissed out of our heads chasing some grungers!(This was when I was very young)
Drinking a few beers in a Hong Kong bar that has massive cockroaches running around. Screams a plenty.
Dropping my trousers on numerous occasions in various bars in Australia.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Learning to dive in Holyhead, stayed there for 2 weeks in a converted fort, mate had just bought a brand new 2.8 Injection Capri (God I'm old) we tore up the town and every chick wanted to sleep with us because we were from the city, every pub was like a western saloon where the piano stops when you walk in, picked up two welsh cuteys , drove home to Liverpool to get pants, drove back to the octagon in Bangor, it was lingerie night and we steamed everything, drove back to local pub, took girls back to fort, mate pissed as a fart, coppers stood in road and waved us down, mate floors it and they jumped out of the way. The girls stayed the night in our rooms and the next day we went downstairs to continue the course with about thirty others, half way through the morning the girls got up and started dancing around, the instructor kept looking at the ceiling and me and my mate had to bite clean through our fingers not to laugh and give ourselves away.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Your story of a drunk drive attack on police is clearly one of brilliance, what a human being you are. I wish my brilliant nights involved potentially killing people.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The best date I ever had was probably one of the quickest dates; fast, fiery and full of passion.

I was so tempted not to wear a condom, but I thought it would be silly not to on a first date.

Besides, they're cheaper than a balaclava and they hide your face just as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom